Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face you make when you realize your one troll has access to the same internet that you do.

IMG_2060.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Sure her run times are so fast (because of her nasal training in Portugal) that she Will come on and say that she was so fast that they never had time to start the face. She’s the flash.
Nah she didn’t actually make it because their was car pile up last night when she was leaving take that, the men were in a frenzy beeping their horns and eye balling her. Sure she’s such a stunner, who knew the men of Dublin and far and wide had a thing for masculine looking big footed women.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Here we go. Should have known she stayed with the babysitters last night after her castle lols.

First thing to say - for anyone to be able to run 5k is an achievement, secondly depending on people’s fitness levels, or where they are at in their fitness journey they might well view this as a good time, or a time to aim for in the future.

However, for some who only up to recently had the audacity to call herself a ‘professional athlete’ in her bio, and charges people for coaching advice, this level of aerobic fitness is nothing short of shocking, especially for someone who “trains” constantly. And you just know the whoop heart rate monitor nearly exploded from the effort as she trampled across children to get her pb time. Mortified for her. Her fitness is in the bin. Goes to show - you cannot out train a bad diet.

IMG_0882.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree with the above, her time is not great. I had a phase when I ran, I am heavy and unfit and have two kids and was older than Shiv and I managed around the same time in a 5k series of runs.
I am not an athlete, it took all I had and she should be bashing out sub 30min 5k no problem.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely agree - you can't bang on about how much you "train" and make fitness your business/life/whole personality and pull out a time like that.

Reactions: 15
lol must be killing her that she can’t come on and lie about her times 😂.

oh sorry… she’s cosplaying as mam today. So naturally cabbage is down with her and the parents in swords for a nut and corn bbq 😂

Reactions: 15
Ok- 2 things
1- “there are only 3”….would you ever fook off…the dog on the street knows this- is it a flex to pretend to be so cool that you can’t keep up with anything main stream like Take That- i am
Mortified for her and yet she goes to the concert as it’s the only thing she was asked to go to…
2- and im allergic to all the how many steps, im fit, you’re not posts BUT….for about 6 months i did the couch to 5km and lived life as a runner…….even i, in that brief period managed to do 5km in 24 mins…wouldn’t run that length of myself now mind you, how does she, as an athlete get that time???!!! Pointless training she does
I can’t cope- she is to be pitied

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg .. totally agreeing with the original poster , nothing wrong with the time per se but from her it is atrocious…..
her cardio fitness is terrible and I can comment on this as I am a retired runner .. and my fastest 5km was 26min .. 6.5 minutes a kilometre roughly .. slow .. a jog for her long stompers .. the alcohol really took it out of her … and I have to say it , Sinead would leave her for dust in a race 🤭
Here we go. Should have known she stayed with the babysitters last night after her castle lols.

First thing to say - for anyone to be able to run 5k is an achievement, secondly depending on people’s fitness levels, or where they are at in their fitness journey they might well view this as a good time, or a time to aim for in the future.

However, for some who only up to recently had the audacity to call herself a ‘professional athlete’ in her bio, and charges people for coaching advice, this level of aerobic fitness is nothing short of shocking, especially for someone who “trains” constantly. And you just know the whoop heart rate monitor nearly exploded from the effort as she trampled across children to get her pb time. Mortified for her. Her fitness is in the bin. Goes to show - you cannot out train a bad diet.

View attachment 3010114

Reactions: 16