Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can she even afford a creche at this point?
If she’s claiming OPF or WFP then she’ll probably get something off her fees that’s what I do but I am a single mother and have to work a normal 9-5 unlike her . It works out at €25 a week for me. It’s the only way it works out for me to work cause it wouldn’t be worth my while then. Well never know if she is because she’s to high and mighty to admit she’s getting a payment from the state

Reactions: 4

Jg86

VIP Member
I wonder what budget she gave the stylist and will it be all classed as a business expense 🤔

Reactions: 4

FlopsyMops

I thought Gemken was Sinead's friend in Australia, didn't realise she was from the Bali days too. I don't recall Shiv being friends with her but could be wrong.

Reactions: 3

VanillaChai

Yeah it just looks cringe. Imagine you go for a coffee with your mate and he/she is wearing 2 fecking watches, cringe off !

I’d be thinking did you put another one on while you were half asleep or something
Are they both fitness watches too? What's the purpose of this ??

Is instanavigation while leggy for anyone else? I've to watch her stories at least 4 times to be able to see it without lagging... and watching th'on thing once is traumatising enough without having to do it several times 🥲
Yes

It's shite compared to some of the others that were once available. Can't go back, takes ages to load, recent stories not there.

Brutal

Roman

What did the whoop tell her? She deleted it before I woke up 😂😂
It showed her heart rate variability was low. I’m not entirely sure what that means to be honest! In one of her other stories she posted the graph showing the drop.

CAA2020

Is she looking for sympathy by trying to act vulnerable? The mask will slip again soon enough