Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
She’s gained loads of new followers 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s literally dropped from 163 to 162! Fucking idiot! If only she could get a prescription for her personality!
I THINK she got to 164k at one stage. Maths degree for who?

She is a cretin

Reactions: 5

Jg86

VIP Member
Is shiv a guest speaker at sineads stupid event??
Still can't believe people pay to listen her. She is clueless 😂

Reactions: 5

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Mad how you never see her in nor mentioning the gym she basically lived in throughout her pregnancy.
I know she doesn’t live next to it anymore, but you’d think she’d travel to it on her days off.

Reactions: 4

Jg86

VIP Member
If next week brings more of the same ie multiple mid week child free days on the sesh then I'm doubling down that she's given/insisted he take 50% custody.

When she was hanging on Sunday she said Casey was due back at 3. Cephalonia used to come back at midday. Now of course she also wasn't fit to drive or parent at midday on Sunday but the handover was definitely later.
I wouldn't be surprised if I asked for full custody already. 50/50 makes sense . She rarely has her daughter.
If she had staying being the cool wine aunt she could have carried on all her lies for a few more years but now she has to be extra careful due to her baby daddy.

instaknobs

VIP Member
It is so bizzare! Her family went to bed and probably presumed she did too. Maybe 8 or 10 hours later they all meet for breakfast and she has a guy with her that she met in the early hours of the morning while they were asleep. Little did her parents know at that point that they had just made their second grandchild.

I'm mortified for everyone involved!
Except for slobs.

Emiano

Had a look at the comments and most people saying she looks fab, which I think she does to be fair. Hegs comment is a bit underwhelming though and not very supportive for such a good friend who obviously knows Shiv struggles with kind of thing as she’s admitted so herself.

IMG_2442.jpeg

Also I see the skirt was Sinead Keary…she must be the only hun who’s actually bought a Sinead Kearn piece - the rest seem to have all been given them for free 🤭

• Haha
Remember her flex about how she never looked at the price of flights, she just booked whatever business class leg on the day and time she wanted ?

Now she's so broke she's trying to scab 50 quid back from the one singular baby item she paid for herself.

Though if she puts it on Freecycle , those are generally by neighbourhood , she's probably too embarrassed to join "Clongriffin Freecycle" and "Portmarnock Freecycle" won't admit her 😂
Not from Dublin but I assume these are posh areas are they.

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
I wonder does she know that banks look at things like card payments to pubs or off licences. Its kinda like how they now keep a closer eye out for those who gamble a lot.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I’m cringing that she is asking between £2-£4 a month is sign up for herself and ‘guest speakers’ for a podcast.
what a time to be alive 😬
Also off topic i know but Maeve Madden had an interesting discussion about instagram algorithms and if she discusses current world events (Gaza) her content is not shown as wildly etc. interesting theory, she been getting messages from alleged bots, hate type.
what a time to be alive 🥺
How long before instahun life is over for them all
I could see it being a good side earner for her for a short time anyway. She has over 160k followers. A few hundred sign ups at 4 quid a month is a decent bit of income. The thing is she will have to put serious effort in to making it worthwhile for people or they’ll pay for one month and no more.

bigfan92

Siobhan,maybe your Whoop is telling you "something is up" because you've been drinking too much recently?! I know it takes me about a week to properly recover if I dare to drink any more than 2 glasses of wine these days!

Slightly off topic, but can anyone recommend a good Irish (if possible) site to buy Clear Whey Protein from? I have bought from My Protein in the past and I like their products but the delivery time is so slow! And I'd prefer to give my business to a company that doesn't align themselves with this charlatan.
Inside nutrition. Usually delivered in 1-2 days.

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Screams volumes she can’t congratulate or wish Heg good luck even if her event is nonsense.
Shiv couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery so the jealousy will be off the charts.
No doubt she’ll come on with an excuse why she was quiet, something with Cocobeans, what delights will we have from Shiv this weekend 🤗
I think this is the only thing she'd manage to organise successfully :LOL: stomping and gurning and going in early to get langers before everyone else. It's Siobhan and an opportunity to drink alcohol? :sneaky: