Sinéad Hegarty #10 Now she’s got Sam she has a plan, Fiji, wedding and baby by Jan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder was she putting pressure on him with the parents coming to be the perfect man or was he just a d#ck to her and had a mad one with the lads and they are fighting

Reactions: 6
My guess is he tried to cool things off & she went off social media to hide the lack of Sam hoping to get it sorted, but he’s not playing ball.

I think she’ll guilt trip/manipulate him into getting back with her because her parents are visiting but the writing is probably on the wall for them now.

She & Jack were on the rocks for ages too but kept up show for a while before it finally fizzled. She’s wouldn’t give them up easily.

Reactions: 13
She & Jack were on the rocks for ages too but kept up show for a while before it finally fizzled. She’s wouldn’t give them up easily.
I was just going to say she kept her & Jack's breakup top secret until she literally couldn't anymore.

Reactions: 7
She was hinting before she wanted them to move in together? Maybe she pushed it too far on holiday since now she loves her apartment with her new couch and hired office space?

Either that, or he got a roasting from mates on the beach dancing video and is too embarrassed to surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just going to say she kept her & Jack's breakup top secret until she literally couldn't anymore.
Oh yeah she absolutely pretended everything was fine until she couldn’t anymore but lots of people here commented on how things didn’t look good for a while. They never recovered from when she went to Bali alone mid covid & he kissed someone

Reactions: 5
The thing is she chases the social media clout. Sam doesn’t really seem that way inclined. It must get annoying, and the perks soon lose their sparkle.
Throw in that Sinead acts like they’ve been together from their first 6 month relationship.
I can imagine it getting too much.

Reactions: 9
The thing is she chases the social media clout. Sam doesn’t really seem that way inclined. It must get annoying, and the perks soon lose their sparkle.
Throw in that Sinead acts like they’ve been together from their first 6 month relationship.
I can imagine it getting too much.
She also seems very insecure and most of her friendship group are settling down, marrying babies etc so she may have been pushing the relationship faster than he wanted.

Reactions: 9
She also seems very insecure and most of her friendship group are settling down, marrying babies etc so she may have been pushing the relationship faster than he wanted.
Agreed. It’s like she can’t be happy alone. She does literally everything an actual relationship guru wouldn’t advise!

Reactions: 6
She's a bleeping headwrecker. There would want to be something wrong with a bloke to put up with her.

It was only a matter of time before he called it. You could see it in his face the time he was injured and she pranced in with her camera and started touching his sore leg putting him in further pain and then laughing about it.

duck off.

Ultimately- fellas don't like cameras being shoved in their face or their business or private moments being exposed to the world for clout.

Miss Relationship Expert: Learn that lesson and you might succeed next time round.

Reactions: 17
She looks washed out as well, not as bright as usual.

Wonder will the other Sinead sleep inbetween Gemma & Niall while Hegs parents are here😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he doesn't appear over the next few days when her parents are there he's definitely ran more than a marathon to get well rid of her 🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s still in the picture it seems….the Dad is gearing up to meet him!

Reactions: 2