Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Agree Bali era just turned into a drug infested airy fairy shit show.

I reckon she fancied Sinead Heg.

Meeting her in Thailand was the beginning of the downfall. Shiv followed like a lost puppy and completely changed her ways. There I said it!
I am so sad I missed out on the Bali drug stage.😔

Reactions: 3
Aye. That girl from the gym that is on all the competition trips with him and another guy, but she never competes
I'm sure that wild part of his life is over (3 separate women in one trip that we know) and he just wants to live a balanced quiet untagged life now with some stability and a family of his own which is best for everyone (apart from green eyed Siobhan)

Emiano

Over €500 gifted to her on that necklace, for her to ramble on like that, I won’t be buying from them! Or Chupi! 😂

It will be lost on some strangers nightstand before it will be handed down 😂😂
What’s the tea on Chupi? Is she gifting to all the huns too?

• Wow

G+T

VIP Member
What kinda stage mom -using mom ironically will shiv be. Every sport under the sun foe the kiddo or try and get her reading and writing at 2 years of age as academics came naturally to shiv 🤣🤣
---
She obviously miss wrote glass when she means bottle.

overgrammers

VIP Member
So her latest podcast poo-pooing horoscopes.. like what? Why? What’s that got to do with anything?

If anything it’s hurting the yoga rebrand thing IMO, a lot of people who do yoga are a bit alternative in their beliefs & a bit crystal & witchy vibes I guess, she’s literally shitting on her prospective target market 😅

Not saying all yogis are airy fairy.. but if I wanna read my horoscope & believe it’s giving me guidance or making me feel like I’m on the right path.. who’s it hurting?

Why’s she out here tryna prove a point that literally bares no negative relavence on anyone’s health & wellbeing & further alienating herself by trying to seem so high and mighty, she really thinks she’s king dick INFWORMMMING people so they can make INFWROORRMEED DECISIONS. 🖕🏽
I actually follow the guy she did it with, and put me right off. For a researcher, do some research

Where to start this morning;

1. her bottom teeth look dead

2. will she ever learn to speak properly, is neck-lace an Irish thing? Also can say THIGHLAND but can’t say auTHentic.

3. Her neck-lace previously meant so much….where is it Shiv.

4. The fake tears
The pronunciation was hysterical 😂 What an idiot

Reactions: 2
Cadhla definitely took first steps with her dad 😅
I would love if she did it would rattle her
---
If baby had taken her first steps with shiv the camera would have been all up on cabbages face. Or she would be so deep in her own phone she would miss it entirely! And not know she had walked.
She walked for Neddy. It should go in the wiki haha.
She was in the horrors this morning it's called the fear shiv u have had it more times than hot showers.
She never ever in a millions years bigs up women unless she can involve herself somehow. Like my mums the best cos she was so lucky to birth me. That sly take on things
When is she 1 ? Didn’t think it was till August or September

whocarez

VIP Member
Siobhan,maybe your Whoop is telling you "something is up" because you've been drinking too much recently?! I know it takes me about a week to properly recover if I dare to drink any more than 2 glasses of wine these days!

Slightly off topic, but can anyone recommend a good Irish (if possible) site to buy Clear Whey Protein from? I have bought from My Protein in the past and I like their products but the delivery time is so slow! And I'd prefer to give my business to a company that doesn't align themselves with this charlatan.
boots sell a couple of flavours of my protein

I'm 1hr 30m outside Dublin county and paying €55 a day... 😬 No clue what Dublin people are paying childminders.
My daughter is in part time crèche but I pay a childminder for 2 full days I pay her €80 for 2 days she named her price that’s what I gave her it seems to be the normal rate in my area. My friend who lives in Wicklow is paying €60 a day so Dublin is definitely €70/€80 a day