Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
not been on line for a bit and see this dipshit is still dipshitting hard. Did she go to Begartys show?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Uncensored

I have a sneaking suspicion part of that is already happening. The step mam part. Obviously he has to be careful about posting any information as Shiv would likely lose the plot.
Aye. That girl from the gym that is on all the competition trips with him and another guy, but she never competes

• Wow
Reactions: 2

steve1989

Pure desperation 🤣🤣🤣 the kind of stuff a 17 year old could be forgiven for, but at her big age it’s so embarrassing 😂😂 imagine how shit it must have felt for her when he didn’t take the bait 😄
Wonder were they together for a while after the night!!

Reactions: 1

steve1989

Wow, that’s some reduction. You are so lucky.
If she’s claiming OPF or WFP then she’ll probably get something off her fees that’s what I do but I am a single mother and have to work a normal 9-5 unlike her . It works out at €25 a week for me. It’s the only way it works out for me to work cause it wouldn’t be worth my while then. Well never know if she is because she’s to high and mighty to admit she’s getting a payment from the state

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Prices vary wildly depending if their in your home or the child is minded in their home, if minded in the minders home they can mind other children but if in the child’s home that limits their income. I’m in the process and a lot of ppl look for minimum wage. I was quoted €12 an hour, some charge by the day generally €50 for one child. And yeah you don’t get the ncs reductions unless they’re registered which 99% are not.
Just curious, how does this work insurance wise? If they’re not registered?

instaknobs

VIP Member
Is instanavigation while leggy for anyone else? I've to watch her stories at least 4 times to be able to see it without lagging... and watching th'on thing once is traumatising enough without having to do it several times 🥲
same, thought it was just be, cba arsed to keep up with her, she gives me the absolute rage.