Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she posted these to let Ned know she was home from London, wasn’t he out with the lads on the same night and completely ignored her.
This is the night her dad ferried her straight from the airport to town. She was with either Aoibhinn or Becca. It was a completely unplanned trip.

And - you forgot the best part... the caption.

"Honey I'm home"

💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She can never be honest but she's so transparent. It has been evident for ages now that she massively regrets having a baby. She realises that she's stuck in Dublin, can't just swan off to anywhere that she wants. If there wasn't a poor innocent child stuck in her tit show I'd be bloody delighted but unfortunately there is.

Reactions: 19
Oh yess to the untoned-ness. I just don't get it. Why? She's not fat or unhealthy looking, but she is bang average at best. If your body is your advertisement in the fitness industry, she is the last person anyone should be taking advice from on how to get fit and eat well. She looks like any other novice woman floating around the gym trying to figure out the equipment rather than someone who should be telling you what to do with it.
It must be completely due to her diet, in reality, she doesn't eat whatsoever to build muscle or condition, doesn't seem to embark on a block of time to train in the gym, she doesn't supplement with Creatine which u would do. You see other fitness influencers where they did a few shows years ago but still have incredible physiques that ya would indicate they absolutely love what they do and live it.

Reactions: 12
She can never be honest but she's so transparent. It has been evident for ages now that she massively regrets having a baby. She realises that she's stuck in Dublin, can't just swan off to anywhere that she wants. If there wasn't a poor innocent child stuck in her tit show I'd be bloody delighted but unfortunately there is.
The one thing I will defend her on - she’s dead right not to come out and say having the baby was a mistake and she regrets it. People would crucify her, even though I personally believe there’s a not unsizeable subset of women who do feel that way.

But agreed she shows it in her actions, but the one smart thing she’s done is not say it out loud

As much of an asshole as she is I don't think she will ever say that. While I admit a lot of people feel that way it is very disrespectful to your child to say it to 163k people plus the rest who don't follow her.

The one thing I will defend her on - she’s dead right not to come out and say having the baby was a mistake and she regrets it. People would crucify her, even though I personally believe there’s a not unsizeable subset of women who do feel that way.

But agreed she shows it in her actions, but the one smart thing she’s done is not say it out loud
I agree on this point and if she does feel that way, it’s absolutely a private item and if she wished to discuss it with anyone it should only be her closest friends/family, not the internet. There are definitely a subset of people this applies to but feeling regret doesn’t mean that you don’t love you child.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she thought it was a mistake at the time though (whatever about now) she full on thought her and Ned would end up together, we could all see here how that was going to pan out everyone expect Shivers.

Reactions: 7
The state of her! What a change from then to her "Mam era"

She was so desperate for a bit more of Ned that weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember she posted these to let Ned know she was home from London, wasn’t he out with the lads on the same night and completely ignored her.
Pure desperation 🤣🤣🤣 the kind of stuff a 17 year old could be forgiven for, but at her big age it’s so embarrassing 😂😂 imagine how tit it must have felt for her when he didn’t take the bait 😄

Reactions: 17
My doctor sends my prescriptions directly to my pharmacy. Is that not the done thing now?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.