Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is a childminder in Dublin out of curiosity? Are they similar prices to creche but without the NCS reductions? Not that she needs one!
Prices vary wildly depending if their in your home or the child is minded in their home, if minded in the minders home they can mind other children but if in the child’s home that limits their income. I’m in the process and a lot of ppl look for minimum wage. I was quoted €12 an hour, some charge by the day generally €50 for one child. And yeah you don’t get the ncs reductions unless they’re registered which 99% are not.

Reactions: 7
She looks like shes a student going on a placement day wearing that blazer today.
Like she’s playing dress up, looking im not wearing MP gear i can look like an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably spent more on the stylist than she will ever spend on a child minder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks like shes a student going on a placement day wearing that blazer today.
Like she’s playing dress up, looking im not wearing MP gear i can look like an adult
And yet she’s still wearing leggings, so she still is wearing MP gear 😂

That blazer looks like she nicked it off Sinead heg as well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t afford the child minder but spends €200+ on one blazer and gosh knows how much more on the rest of the clothes the stylist recommended. Plus the cost of the stylist herself. Not to mention the multiple pairs of AirPods, the ridiculous terminator designer sunglasses, the brand new car, the trips to Portugal, the 3,600 in rent each month. She can afford a childminder, she just chooses to spend her money elsewhere.

Reactions: 42
Can’t afford the child minder but spends €200+ on one blazer and gosh knows how much more on the rest of the clothes the stylist recommended. Plus the cost of the stylist herself. Not to mention the multiple pairs of AirPods, the ridiculous terminator designer sunglasses, the brand new car, the trips to Portugal, the 3,600 in rent each month. She can afford a childminder, she just chooses to spend her money elsewhere.
She just doesn’t want to part with her cash for childcare, hence the 50/50 comment. She’s trying to imply if the child’s father took her more she wouldn’t need childcare. Which, much as she annoys me, is a valid point and he should also contribute to the childcare costs. But if she’s getting maintainence and frittering it away on shite she’s needs to get her financial advisor out again

Reactions: 17
Prices vary wildly depending if their in your home or the child is minded in their home, if minded in the minders home they can mind other children but if in the child’s home that limits their income. I’m in the process and a lot of ppl look for minimum wage. I was quoted €12 an hour, some charge by the day generally €50 for one child. And yeah you don’t get the ncs reductions unless they’re registered which 99% are not.
Just curious, how does this work insurance wise? If they’re not registered?

Reactions: 1
If they have over 6 kids (ratio depends on age range) then they need to be registered with TUSLA etc. It’s rare to get a childminder that follows all the requirements, has insurance, paed first aid etc. a lot of them are SAHM who do it as a nixer. Some are really organised with collections, food, flexibility etc and some just want the cash in hand. It’s not for me tbh, you never know what goes on in someone’s home, who’s there, how many kids and the differing ages and needs. I struggle with my own, can’t imagine being alone with 5+ kids of differing ages running around 😂

Reactions: 10
Well, they wouldn't be insured.
Look, there are some women who have a couple of their own kids who will take a baby in a few days a week for some extra cash in hand. That's their business, I'm not here to decide how people choose to make a few bob. Someone like that would be cheaper.

If she wanted to go with someone who is registered and insured she's looking at miminum wage at the very least.

Reactions: 11
Why on earth does she need a childminder anyway? 2 x 1/2 days a week- wtf would she do in that time that she couldn't do on the days Ned or her ones have the baby?? She's nuts.
She wants to offload her as much as possible as cheaply as possible.
You just know that's why the au pair didn't work out- guaranteed Shiv expected a live in slave who would work for peanuts and basically rear the child for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, they wouldn't be insured.
Look, there are some women who have a couple of their own kids who will take a baby in a few days a week for some extra cash in hand. That's their business, I'm not here to decide how people choose to make a few bob. Someone like that would be cheaper.

If she wanted to go with someone who is registered and insured she's looking at miminum wage at the very least.
We can guess from the au pair fiasco she wants gold standard childcare at bargain basement prices.

Even the lowest standard, unregistered, uninsured way-too-many-kids minders are out the door as the demand for childcare has sky Rocketed. I'm past that thank god but I've heard quotes of as much as €15 an hour for minders now.

Shiv Is in a suburb overrun with young families, she's in for a rude awakening.

Or rather Deirdre OHagan is when she realises her daughter is about to force her to become the new au pair 😂

Reactions: 15
Like how is she only thinking about this now? How can she not Google this stuff and figure out the diff between a Childminder and nanny?
She’s hardly going to have people falling over themselves to do 2 half days. No surprise that she’s relying on her mum to pick up the slack.
In fairness an au pair should have been ideal in her scenario. 2 half days, an evening of babysitting and a little bit of light house work would suit a lot of people in exchange for board and an allowance but I suspect Siobhan expected a whole lot more.

Reactions: 12
You just know she thinks a childminder should cost €50 for a week😅😅😅
Tbf it is not like childminding is a highly skilled job like a being an influencer with a minimum requirement of a PhD in shilling and integrity-removal surgery 🙃 🙃

I've often thought about minding a baby while mine are in school but I just couldn't be arsed with the responsibility.

I'd get someone exactly like her, arriving in with the bloody spinach and avacado lunches, expecting me to do 75 burpees a day with baby Carol and pay me a tenner a day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shiv would be gone back to Bali with the kid in a heartbeat if it was an option.

She definitely visualised this was going to be the life with Ned. Travel with the family and pawn the kid off when not needed for photos to slave labour

Honestly - it must be a nightmare scenario for her. Actions have consequences, who would have thought it!

Reactions: 12
She is a head. She has plenty of time free to do actual work, never mind when the baby goes to sleep in the evening around 8, she could get 2 good hours in on her laptop then, a few nights a week.
She just doesn’t want to be a working parent.
Can’t be arsed.
Faffing around all day doing sweet FA, with her training etc.
She needs to get herself organised and she would have LOADS of time to do the stuff she wants to, maybe not everything, but guess what Shivvers, parents have to sacrifice!
Also that nonsense ad for Lloyds, (just ask your doctor to email your prescription to whatever chemist you want, why upload yourself?), she looks like shite.
Hate the glasses, she isn’t good looking enough to pull them off, hate the jeans on her and hate the cardigan.

Reactions: 16
She's blaming the kid for the imminent failure of her new business and by extension her shitshow of a life.

That's exactly what she is at. We see you Siobhan.

Don't blame a harmless little child.

Which, much as she annoys me, is a valid point and he should also contribute to the childcare costs. But if she’s getting maintainence and frittering it away on shite she’s needs to get her financial advisor out again
it’s almost like having a baby with a stranger wasn’t the smartest idea… why should he contribute to child care costs when by her own admission he’s with her 2/3 days a week and with her parents a good bit and was with an aupair too …

why would Ned pay childcare costs so she can go to the gym? If she worked a 9-5 id understand the need for childcare. She wants childcare so she can go to the gym 5 days a week and her pretend office - Does she pay for childcare if Ned wants to go train on the days he has cabbage?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.