Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic fragile ego on her. If she’s that triggered by his comment, which isn’t even trolling, then she needs to stop plastering her chaotic mess of a life all over Instagram and stop asking people stupid questions that will take you seconds to Google.

If you’re not blocked you can report the post for bullying and harassment, which is exactly what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
It's clear on this summery Thursday evening, Timmy is living rent free in Siobhans head.

That comment cut deep and it is wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Instagram should have rules that anyone with over a set amount of followers - say 50000 who pulls stunts like that is banned for a few weeks or something.

The platform is a toxic mess

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Report as bullying or harassment and get the witch shadow band. Timmy really rattled her😂😂 wonder what she will blame her behaviour on, period, stress??

Reactions: 22
Pure desperation 🤣🤣🤣 the kind of stuff a 17 year old could be forgiven for, but at her big age it’s so embarrassing 😂😂 imagine how tit it must have felt for her when he didn’t take the bait 😄
Wonder were they together for a while after the night!!

Reactions: 1
We all need to know how Neds December 22 rolled. Like I'd say it was a WILD month

Someone must have inside info. I will die on the hill she only told him in London. I'm not going to be swayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm 1hr 30m outside Dublin county and paying €55 a day... 😬 No clue what Dublin people are paying childminders.
My daughter is in part time crèche but I pay a childminder for 2 full days I pay her €80 for 2 days she named her price that’s what I gave her it seems to be the normal rate in my area. My friend who lives in Wicklow is paying €60 a day so Dublin is definitely €70/€80 a day

Reactions: 2
Timmy has gone shy… she sounds like a school yard bully. Embarrassing behaviour from a grown woman. Ned must shudder.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
We should all report for bullying/doxing.
If we all do it tonight there's a good chance her Instagram will be taken down.
Then no more followers. She'd die😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or are they all being extra c*nty this week? Between this one and Grace and Aoibhe.
Is there a full moon or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We should all report for bullying/doxing.
If we all do it tonight there's a good chance her Instagram will be taken down.
Then no more followers. She'd die😂😂😂
I bloody wish I could but I’m blocked 😭
Something on her story triggered me while I was in a taxi on the way home one night and I sent her a message giving her a piece of my mind 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Something on her story triggered me while I was in a taxi on the way home one night and I sent her a message giving her a piece of my mind 🙈
That can't be right, sure she's so busy being a boss witch she doesn't even read her DMs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same thing. Messaged her and within a minute she had replied and then blocked me. Yet regularly shares in her morning bisto that she is soooo busy she can’t even reply to those nearest & dearest 🥱 Total wank

Reactions: 27
Is instanavigation while leggy for anyone else? I've to watch her stories at least 4 times to be able to see it without lagging... and watching th'on thing once is traumatising enough without having to do it several times 🥲
same, thought it was just be, cba arsed to keep up with her, she gives me the absolute rage.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.