Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with this answer? Literally no need for the attitude from Shiv
Absolutely nothing wrong with it and that's why I think she got a load of similar feedback and decided to choose violence on that one person for a some reason - probably didn't like the colour of her jumper or something.

Reactions: 11
Remember she posted these to let Ned know she was home from London, wasn’t he out with the lads on the same night and completely ignored her.
I’ll say it again.
If Shiv hadn’t produced a child I’d still 100% think she was born a man. Those hands are shovels.
---
My doctor sends my prescriptions directly to my pharmacy. Is that not the done thing now?
What’s she even getting on prescription, she is, the picture of health is she not.

must be that spot cream that she will inevitably tit on rather than visit AA.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some people are paying 35 euros a day for childminders ?! 😂 For 8 hour days?! 😂

Good one Shivvers 😂 iM nOt tRyInG tO gEt iT oN tHe cHeAp...sure , sure 😂

Reactions: 20
Poor Timmy the "Troll" . He's right though..people do think about it before hand and actually put kids down for creche as soon as they know they pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does this pitiful excuse for a woman insist on doxing people??
Says a lot about her.

Reactions: 27
Neither of them replies were attacking her though ?

Did Karl Mullan do a skit about ringing creches when the pregnancy test is positive? Everyone found that hilarious. But Timmy says the same and she's doxxing him ??!

Reactions: 31
Id guess these people don't conform to her perfect world view and that's why she has called them out. She can't handle the truth!!!!!

If James or Diren chimed in with "you should have thought about that before having kids" she would have been all gushes.

Ugh she's such a weapon. I'm loving this pathetic fall from grace.

Reactions: 21
I think she's mad because her stupid video only has 66 likes after being up 11 hours with 6 comments😂😂
Timmy boy tag her in a few bits , torment her soul. She thinks she's won.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much is a childminder in Dublin out of curiosity? Are they similar prices to creche but without the NCS reductions? Not that she needs one!
Not sure on Dublin but in my area it’s on average €40 a day that seems to be going rate. Dublin is probably double that

Reactions: 1
So she’s doxxed Timmy, he’s changed his profile photo and username and she’s redoxxed his new account. Why is she such a terrible terrible person? She 100% should have been thinking about it while pregnant, even if he’s comment was meant with passive aggression, he’s still right and she’s a thundercunt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So she’s doxxed Timmy, he’s changed his profile photo and username and she’s redoxxed his new account. Why is she such a terrible terrible person? She 100% should have been thinking about it while pregnant, even if he’s comment was meant with passive aggression, he’s still right and she’s a thundercunt.
Couldn’t believe that tagging him again! She is a vile vile bully!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Surely that can be reported somewhere? Like that’s not on

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.