Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surlook

VIP Member
More coffee than water is a joke. There is never a water bottle or glass beside her when she's working. The only drink in her hand is coffee or alcohol. Never see her with a water bottle. And she wonders why her skin is bad.

Correction: one time we had a big discussion here she her not drinking water and suddenly a water bottle that "she's had for years" appeared on her stories. First and last time ever to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You have the ask the question - what is wrong with him that he went?
---
He must have liked her otherwise why would he go?
Still pissed as a fart from the night before I’d say he probably thought our shivers looked like Isla Fisher with his beer goggles on until he sobered up, poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Pathetic fragile ego on her. If she’s that triggered by his comment, which isn’t even trolling, then she needs to stop plastering her chaotic mess of a life all over Instagram and stop asking people stupid questions that will take you seconds to Google.

If you’re not blocked you can report the post for bullying and harassment, which is exactly what it is.

• Angry

professional_athlete

So she’s doxxed Timmy, he’s changed his profile photo and username and she’s redoxxed his new account. Why is she such a terrible terrible person? She 100% should have been thinking about it while pregnant, even if he’s comment was meant with passive aggression, he’s still right and she’s a thundercunt.

• Wow
  • Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Why does Siobhán always look like she smells of cheap cheddar that’s been left out of the fridge overnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
God her attitude really has done some shift from the first few months when it was all

- birth was easy
- she's such a good sleeper
- this is so easy, I'm so lucky
- it's much better being a co parent than being in a relationship

Now the real story is emerging

• Heart

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
So the lie of being an ‘athlete’ is just replaced with being a ‘nutritionist’, bang on Shiv.

Twat.
Yes, no mention of being a ‘sponsored athlete’, and all traces of MyProtein removed. However, see the SIP (Shiv’s Income Plan) has been added.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Hands up everyone whose ever had to book BOTH a medical appts and an in person class to force yourself to stop drinking on a
night out?

You know who needs to make "rules" like this around their drinking? People with drink problems.

Screenshot_2024-06-16-13-49-05-11_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Rosap

My friend in Dublin launched her new yoga business today. Her teacher training took a YEAR. Why does this Maura think she can train yoga teachers in a few months on the odd weekend here and there. A student is going to hurt themselves at one of these teachers sessions .

facingthemoon

Someone needs to sit her down and give her some hard truths, if i was her friend i’d be telling her -

- You are now a mother, irrespective of your baby daddy situation please prioritise that defenceless innocent baby over EVERYTHING.

- Life has now changed the sooner you wake up to this cold hard fact the better.

- Plan to put baby into a creche and then have some solid routine between Ned/parents/creche/you. The sooner you do this the better before you implode. Get a big wall planner 🙄

And Shiv from personal experience -
*There are loads of things i want to do, its all about balance and sometimes i have to take a deep breath and say sadly i’ll not be able to do x,y,z BUT someday i will.

• Heart

Eggs&bacon

The thing is she’s put every last mundane & personal detail of her life on the internet & now that her life is imploding she has nowhere to hide & can’t help but passively aggressively rant about it like it’s everyone else’s fault.

She had the baby to spin her content a fresh direction & now she’s not allowed show her online, she’s not interested, her plans have been scuppered & her “mam era, baby insta” plans have been sidetracked so she’s gone “yogi” direction instead.

Also, imagine knowing exactly when and where you were conceived & all the details surrounding the conception. 💀🤢

I’d say 99% of us have never even looked to see when we were roughly maybe conceived, much less where & what the events that led up to it were.

Thousands of us have all that information about a baby we don’t even know. I find that entirely MIND BLOWING.

Is carabasque gonna have the nickname “blackforge” or “f1” or “grand prix” when she’s older because every one of her classmates knows too?

Nico93

Kinda agree with her on the takeaways tbh. When you live alone, it actually is expensive to buy everything you want for certain meals (not them all, before I’m attacked!) And then you have to have the same thing all week. Any single person who ever fancied a fajita and had to eat the other 7 wraps for lunch and dinner for the next couple days will attest, it’s annoying as fockkkk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There was intent behind her pregnancy. The devil is in the detail. The words slip out every so often.

You can tell she is smug that her plan worked.

You can see her trying though. She met a financial advisor a few months ago. She then killed off the Furnace and started to double down on the YTT and drop hints at a rebrand. Then the SIP and "PT, nutritionist, yoga teacher" bio and half hearted videos about this new business venture. She's also done the stylist intervention, tried to get her patreon pumped up with a second podcast series.

I actually think her biggest problem is her lack of intelligence and bone-idle laziness. She's not smart enough to establish a successful business, she got away with winging it last time because the insta algo was in her favour. But she's also not smart enough to know that she needs help and needs to do a course, find a mentor and find the right team to level up her business acumen.

And the biggest problem she has is her lack of emotional intelligence. She lives her life on real time on SM so we all know her better than she knows herself. We know she was hiding serious food and body issues, binge eating and over-exercising under that "eat whatever you want, body building destroyed me" Furnace pitch. We know she saw herself aging out of the Bali market and was mad to settle down. We know she got knocked up on purpose with a guy she was convinced would settle down with her, and said guy has read her as well as the rest of us and is now giving a wide berth. We all know she's lost, and the chickens are coming home to roost after years of living a hedonistic, instant gratification, fcuk it all life for the gram.

Now if she had any self awareness and was willing to talk about those things, while doing the therapy she needs of course, and talk honestly about her fcuk ups and the things she now needs to address to course correct her life - well, I'd subscribe to that podcast.

• Heart