Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The new picture is scary. She looks demented I wonder what dating websites she is on and what pictures she uses. Defo the one of her at that festival in the luminous green outside one arm in the air.
Hi my name is Siobhan but u already know that as I'm a uber famous Irish fitness influencer I'm pivoting into yoga and nutrition though.
"I don't obsess over my body any more"

No your just doing a leg tilt and pushing your pelvis back to make you look smaller and have been posting non stop body checking shots since your recent weight loss ,whilst constantly pretending you don't care and don't want comments on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Kilingtime

VIP Member
'Good job I don't obsess over it anymore'

She only posts shit like this when she thinks she looks amazing.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
There are plenty of single parents out there, plenty of people who have sadly been widowed or have chosen to do it alone for a variety of reasons. Their lives are not empty because they can’t sit with a partner ffs. I love the banter on these threads but this kind of shite is a current theme & it’s really ignorant & outdated thinking.
Completely agree 💯

I'll be honest I didn't even read the post you are replying to initially because as soon as I see "not to be all mumsnet but..." I immediately switch off.

I just don't know why some people place such value around having a partner and somehow think it's the superior, or that co parents are missing out on so much.
I had ( still have) a husband when our son was born. He worked away so much, he worked 60 plus hours a week. I was so lonely. But, then when he WAS here I was expected to drop everything and be emotionally available for him.

Everyone's story is different. Everyone's path is different. Having a partner does not equal a happy ever after.

• Heart

professional_athlete

✨When you’re on a family holiday and see an Irish man at the black forge party hammered out of his mind and your values have changed ✨

✨ When you see an actual single mother whose struggled raising their child, defending you but correcting your definitions ✨

✨ When a homeless person is in a queue for a vaccine ✨

✨ When you’re younger, more attractive “friend” wants to leave the country and you see her passport on the table ✨

…please add 🤝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

surlook

VIP Member
I don't think we should talk about Ned's girlfriends or presumed girlfriends on here. It doesn't seem fair on them. They are innocent in this.

By that I mean identify her. Saying he has one is fine, if we know that to be true, but not identify her.

What do you think?

surlook

VIP Member
It is so bizzare! Her family went to bed and probably presumed she did too. Maybe 8 or 10 hours later they all meet for breakfast and she has a guy with her that she met in the early hours of the morning while they were asleep. Little did her parents know at that point that they had just made their second grandchild.

I'm mortified for everyone involved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
A big change she can’t talk about. Tattlers have been predicting the move back to the box room for years, hardly a secret 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

surlook

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-06-16-12-59-22-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

A story about reading the papers with jazz music on it. Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 😆

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I hope her family are keeping a close eye on her as her mental health cannot be good right now.
I’m gonna sound like a dick for this.. but I couldn’t give a fuck about her mental health. Same way she dosnt give two shits about yours or anyone else’s when she comes on to tell everyone how good her life is. How easy her life is.

Fuck her family too. They enable the behaviour. As the saying goes ‘if you raise your kids - you can spoil your grandkids. If you spoil your kids - you will have to raise your grandkids’. Siobhan by her own admission has always been like this. So this behaviour isn’t new for Instagram. That should have been stomped / slapped out of her from an early age.

So fuck her mental health.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
I spotted her in the wild today walking towards Rivervalley with the baby in the carrier. Couldn’t see babies face but she’s very fair hair . Siobhan was bet into her phone
Was it the constant noise of the beeping vans that made you notice her?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

caramelsq

VIP Member
Fuck off Shiv. Just FUCK OFF.
We all have to do ALL of those things and hold down a 9-5 and some of us try and maintain a relationship on top of that and maybe I dunno, care for an elderly parent or two.
Is she looking for pity? Is she thinking that people will be telling her that they don’t know how she does it all?
This is life Shiv. You are a grown up who has chosen to recreate and now has to mind that person she brought into this world.
You spunked away a load of cash and drunkenly put down a deposit on a flat you cannot afford and lied that you had “bought outright”
Rented in a place that was unaffordable and now has fucked up a fairly lucrative business due to sheer laziness.
Zero sympathies

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not sure if any of you follow dr Niamh Lynch on Instagram she has a post up about children being shared on line and Ned has liked the post so I wud imagine it’s him who has put a stop to cauliflower being posted all over the internet must be killing Shiv!!💙

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

TereseG

I’m just teeny tiny now guys that allllllllll the clothes are fallllling off me. I’m just so ickle, wickle 🥺 I think I need to get my clothes altered because the shops just don’t sell clothes in my incy wincy size.🥺

She is such a pathetic excuse of a woman.

• Haha
Calling herself a nutritionist when she relies on free takeaways multiple times a week and Hello Fresh boxes to get her cooking.. She can’t put together a balanced menu for the week for herself, how could she give advice to someone else? It was said before but she needs a self improvement project herself.

Thread title suggestion:
"Wine Face, Yoga Out of Place: Nutritionist? What a Disgrace!"

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
Yes, Shiv. Your skin is in shit because you bought and used Micellar water. Nothing to do with horsing into the drink, binging on all of the food, and picking the spots (that you’ve openly admitted to plenty of times). Absolutely all down to the Micellar water.

And welcome to real life. Where you don’t get to choose your “struggles” and have them in isolation. However, worth noting that each of those things you listed is your choice. You chose to “buy” an apartment that you won’t live in and yet have to arrange a mortgage for. You chose to set up a new “business”. You chose to sign up for yoga teacher training (even though you have no business doing it). And most of all - you chose to get knocked up on a ONS just to try to one up your sister. So, sit down and shut up.

Ps: take the polish off your fucking thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48