Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
✨When you’re on a family holiday and see an Irish man at the black forge party hammered out of his mind and your values have changed ✨

✨ When you see an actual single mother whose struggled raising their child, defending you but correcting your definitions ✨

✨ When a homeless person is in a queue for a vaccine ✨

✨ When you’re younger, more attractive “friend” wants to leave the country and you see her passport on the table ✨

…please add 🤝
✨When getting the ride is such a momentous occasion that you broadcast it to your business mailing list✨

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ciaranicola

Shiv is definitely the kinda girl that reads Hegs tattle with satisfaction.

While dismissing the 70 thread tome her one troll has created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mayoandmagmurderers

On a family holiday, you have a one night stand and then send an email to thousands of people about the "holiday romance"

I've done terribly, awful cringe inducing things in my life but I'm glad I didn't do that.

Holy moly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She talks shite online to very naive and impressionable followers. Idiots in my opinion.

She once told a desperate girl in an emotionally abusive relationship and whose family were telling her to leave that she needed to understand her partner and what he has gone through to be like that.

I despair!! She's absolute snake oil saleswoman.
She honestly gets such an easy time on here - I consider her to the worst Irish hun - a drug taking college drop out who used to post racist tweets & videos on a now deleted YouTube & would have climbed over her own granny for any type of fame.
She tried to make it on love island, YouTube before her association with a few bigger names (at the time) like Shiv, then James & Diren built her following. She leaches off everyone to get to where she is.
She is cosplaying at this zen, meditation, better self lifestyle but you can guarantee every weekend she is snorting coke & laughing about how guillible people are buying up all this crap. She hasn’t an original thought in her head & only gets away with it because she is slim & pretty.

She also read “the secret” and explained on her stories that people who get cancer manifest it with their negative thoughts 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WHATSABLOGGER

I wonder is she invited to Gem Kens Irish Hen this weekend.... She'll fit right in with that lot, blonde barbies with the bikinis rammed up their holes then Slob sitting in the corner with frazzled hair, that red bikini if it's still sticking together, stuffing her face with a bowl of sweetcorn & peanuts slozzling out of a bottle of Prosecco shouting 'NED & ME ARE MATESSSS'

• Haha
Reactions: 46

mrsbinfield

Thought the card said “bought outright “ who needs a mortgage if they bought outright ?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Did he post about her for Mother’s Day? Does anyone else just hate these days on social media? It’s all so fake & forced

• Heart
Reactions: 44

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Imagine being the childminder watching her stories this morning basically asking the world if she is being ripped off or not. Hope the childminder tells her to go do one.

Also, the first class flights and gucci bags don’t seem much of a flex now when you can’t afford childcare.

• Haha
  • Wow

overgrammers

VIP Member
Yeah nutritionist because it’s not a protected term. Did she get that qualification in the same lucky bag as the yoga one???

• Angry

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Is Siobhan actually fucking brain dead or just forgetting her own bullshit? ‘I was always uncomfortable with the high ticket sales tactic’. She literally started 1-1 PTing in London and point blank said it will be expensive, exclusive, limited etc etc. that is literally ‘high ticket’.

• Haha
  • Heart

slurpymcslurp

She defo must have got the ride last night and is lying with her legs up in the air to make sure the swimmers get to their destination so curry chips won't be an only child 🤢🤪🤣🤣 The poor unsuspecting fecker probably chained to the bed beside her after signing a marriage declaration 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick

amiey14

Seen in the wild today, she looks much more skinny in person. Hair and skin look in bits, like a drug addict. Baby insanely cute - must be all Ned

• Haha
  • Wow

Aggie123

The self improvement project has hit the wall it seems lol.

No discipline at all this one.

Also bikini out in Wexford. It was cloudy and about 14 degrees today. What a dose.
Forgets her wash bag and god knows what but has room to throw a bikini in on an overcast day… she is such an attention seeker

Reactions: 43

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She has a f#cking Au Pair so she can go to the gym!

How is there not enough time between cabbage patch kid going to her Dads and her parents...

She is NOT an athlete, she is NOT training for anything. Where is the Au Pair money coming from???
And she sounded like an ungrateful bitch that the au pair "only" did a couple hours a day and she "only" managed to get to the gym every day and nothing more.

They are meant to light household chores in exchange for board, they are not fucking indentured servants 😡 you are not in Bali now, you can't abuse low paid workers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Can’t afford the child minder but spends €200+ on one blazer and gosh knows how much more on the rest of the clothes the stylist recommended. Plus the cost of the stylist herself. Not to mention the multiple pairs of AirPods, the ridiculous terminator designer sunglasses, the brand new car, the trips to Portugal, the 3,600 in rent each month. She can afford a childminder, she just chooses to spend her money elsewhere.

Reactions: 42