Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her attitude really has done some shift from the first few months when it was all

- birth was easy
- she's such a good sleeper
- this is so easy, I'm so lucky
- it's much better being a co parent than being in a relationship

Now the real story is emerging
Breast feeding was so easy for her that she stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Chumbawamba goes to her Dad’s for two overnights a week, that could potentially give her 4 sessions in the gym: Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Saturday evening, Sunday morning…. Not sure what time he collects her at, but it may not even have to be the evening, she could do a daytime session. The rest of the days do a home workout. You even see people out running with buggys, so she could even go out on a run when she’s with her.

She’s self employed and from looking at her life online, it doesn’t seem like she has any other commitments, so she has more flexibility than most.

Reactions: 24
As someone suggested she could seek out baby friendly gym sessions. Theres plenty of groups and babies can stay in prams or flip me like start one up herself???

Its pretty clear from water babies taking it out of her that taking the child somewhere is too much stress/hassle. I bet when the nanny came in she ran out the door like a teenager getting freedom. Probably took the piss and the nanny has went feck this 🤯

It all screams she will do anything but actually care for her own child, i bet its just one big countdown clock in her head until she can palm baby off to the next person

Reactions: 20
She lived like she was eternally on holiday for too long. Paying 3rd world workers pittance to clean her villa, cook for her, etc. When she was back home she was getting free ready meals sponsored (where have they all gone?) or had Mammy running around after her.

She had loads of money coming in and no responsibility.

This woman cannot cope with the most basic of real life situations - she can't keep her house clean day to day, can't cope with cooking meals, feels hard done by when she can't get to the gym.

She now has no income and must be stressing about where the next ad will come from to pay the rent.

I hope her family are keeping a close eye on her as her mental health cannot be good right now.

Reactions: 21
So she sends the kid to Ned a couple of days, then the parents, then has an Au Pair and also does sweet feck all.

What a car crash! Now if I didn't know better I would say the AU Pair stays over and does some of the night stuff aswell.
The difference in an au pair and a nanny is that the au pair stays there

Reactions: 6
We all knew she would get an au pair. Shivvers does so little I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Au Pair making the food for the kid with Shiv taking the credit.

Reactions: 15
I'd say the Au pair got the boot when Shiv realised she wouldn't work for Bali wages.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Totally and it’s so easy for au pairs to be exploited. They should be there to support, not entirely run the household and be responsible for everything… it can be a great experience for all involved tho doesn’t sound like this was the case here 😬

Reactions: 5
Totally and it’s so easy for au pairs to be exploited. They should be there to support, not entirely run the household and be responsible for everything… it can be a great experience for all involved tho doesn’t sound like this was the case here 😬
I seen one case before where the Au pair who was non live in was expected to look after the kids and clean a 5 bedroom house, do the ironing and everything else.

The elderly mother of the house owner was appalled by the situation and what her daughter to the Aupair was doing she put an end to it.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be surprised if Shiv charged the au pair a reduced rent in lieu of paying her higher wages, instead of the usual bed and board plus wages. Probably wanted to take advantage of someone desperate for affordable rent. She may as well rent out the spare room to make extra cash tbh, seeing as we know know she’s already had a stranger living there.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And she sounded like an ungrateful witch that the au pair "only" did a couple hours a day and she "only" managed to get to the gym every day and nothing more.

They are meant to light household chores in exchange for board, they are not bleeping indentured servants 😡 you are not in Bali now, you can't abuse low paid workers 😡

A million time this. A few hours is all they’re meant to do. Siobhan forgetting she’s not in Bali now. I’d love to hear the Au Pair’s side.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The sooner she stops lying to herself and gives the baby over to Ned and/or her parents full time the better. Genuinely. I would not judge her for that because it’s absolutely the right thing to do for the child’s sake. She needs about 10 years of intensive therapy before she’d be equipped with raising a human being!

Reactions: 19
Who needs a podcast when you can sit on your Instagram stories spouting that shite freely, eh…

My eyes were all over the place during that, her mucky shirt, her scabby skin, the clothes hanging out the drawers in the background.
Au pair who ‘only did a few hours’ didn’t work out, is that because they refused to clean the biohazard she’s been cooking up?
So her ‘parents are just going to have to do more’ or a creche one day a week. All of it is farcical, how has no one told her to get a bleeping grip of herself? Get that baby in a creche Shiv, then you’ll only need to parents like 4 days a week max - a true single mam

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Not sure if any of you follow dr Niamh Lynch on Instagram she has a post up about children being shared on line and Ned has liked the post so I wud imagine it’s him who has put a stop to cauliflower being posted all over the internet must be killing Shiv!!💙

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Ooh yes, he has liked it! It's scary when you see it all written down like that. 😳😔
Screenshot_20240612_170351_com.instagram.android_edit_133029965496366.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Dr Niamh is bang on. It’s one thing for these women to want to share their lives but the kids cannot consent & the sharing goes way too far. It always amuses me that they all cry troll & bully & claim to have anxiety but will happily expose innocent little kids who have no idea the audience they are being exposed to. It’s bugs the tit out of me. We need a law to prevent it asap.

Reactions: 42
Ooh yes, he has liked it! It's scary when you see it all written down like that. 😳😔
View attachment 2990047
Well done Ned for recognising this. Something changed along the way.

This should be a whole movement #childrenarenotcontent #thinkoftheirfuture #considertheirprivacy #considertheirdignity

When Coddle is 18 she can decide how much she wants to share of herself. This area absolutely needs regulation.

It's crazy her mam has even shared details of her conception date. Like AI will pick up all that information and storyboard it.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.