Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Maybe she's not having a christening?
Totally possible- I just thought she'd love the idea of a whole day celebrating with her 'friends' and family for the gram. :) I also thought she'd do a joint one with Roisin seeing as she hops on everything else she does. 😅

Reactions: 4

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Isn’t Quinn’s in Drumcondra supposed to be reopening? Slobbers will probably hold off and bring her there to really indoctrinate her into the GAA fandom 🙄 while posting a million throwbacks of herself

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Sorry I'm a bit confused here now if someone can help me.

She's training to teach people how to do yoga ya ?
She's not training to teach other people to be teachers??

She could be gone full Gone Girl behind the scenes for all we know. Intimidating him and any romantic partners, being uncooperative with the child and weaponising her. Getting shitfaced and sending abusive texts. There could be valid welfare concerns. I remember she went to the gym one day in flyfit LV and it struck me as odd as its so close to Ned. Was she intimidating someone?

Never go full Gone Girl.
She would definitely go full gone girl if he has a girlfriend.

Reactions: 3

surlook

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you having a child off her 🙈 he’ll never know peace with her

I have a feeling though something is brewing legal wise cause she’s so bitter all of a sudden wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got the ball rolling with court etc
If that is the case, her saying anything at all about him publically is a very stupid move! I don't think he is for that reason.

They have a custody agreement in place for now. I imagine it will change when Cadhla gets a bit older.

Summer2

And also you can sign up initially and then when click listen says you have to pay so half these could just have signed up and then realized have to pay but will still be listed as a follower etc so may not be as many as we think !!!

thrillhouse1

She said the ‘wedding was on a Thursday’ I think ??
Maybe the bride doesn’t want her shoving a phone in peoples faces on the day

I know people keep saying Ned should take legal action but realistically what legal action CAN he take?

She doesn't show the baby. She doesn't name him.
So realistically, what can he actually do ?
This is a horrible horrible situation for him to be in.
As was said above, if this was my brother or my son I would be hitting the fucking roof.
He can get the custody agreement they have in writing through the courts make it official that’s what I mean.my friend is co parenting the dad is decent like Siobhan’s pays for 50/50 but they went through the courts to get it all done and in writing

Emiano

This is currently the top thread title and while I love it, it was 3 weeks ago. She has done worse things than called a blowdry a blowie since then.
---
A cunt is going to keep being a cunt!
I agree, the other two suggestions on the two posts above yours are a bit more topical and tell the story of Shiv a bit better going into the new thread (not even looked at the other most liked thread suggestions though).