Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
When you know better you obviously don’t do better. Why the fuck would she need to scroll insta at the traffic lights. Jesus really swept. She can get fucked.

Also what’s with the jet black eyebrows?

What did I miss with slender Gareth?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Family court is absolutely the way he would have went with the nutball, she’d be the type that if he pissed her off in any way he wouldn’t get to see little Cola cube. Thanks to the “trolls” for sticking around ehhh we would if we had the chance to 🫠🫠 she blocks ppl just for viewing her stories imagine having the time for that
That’s why I said he needs to go to court and get their agreement in writing that way she can’t be vindictive cause she’s the type who is

Reactions: 5
I think what she actually said was that Ned was massaging her perineum, not that she was massaging his 😂

Unless I'm mistaken and "how to massage Neds Taint" is going to be the next episode of Life Lessons?
Actually yes your right lol! Silly me 🤣🤣

I think she thought Ned would be moving in full time aswell. Wasn't she implying that at one point.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Actually shocked that she admitted that she needs loads of practice before she starts charging people for in-person classes. I fully expected her to start warning people like she did with her in-person PT sessions that she will be very expensive and that she’d be vetting everyone’s occupation, salary and credit score before they attend the wobble and slurp classes.
That will come. It will all be very exclusive and high end (expensive)

littledrunkgirl

How exciting to have an actual insider on the thread, and thank you for your service. Can you confirm all her “friends” in Portugal were actually Raisin’s friends? Also, bar family, does anyone actually like her?
Ah look they have known her for years. They think she’s fine and always up for a laugh. They just kinda ignore the insta stuff and roll the eyes at some of the collabs.

bangers

Hey girls, can someone send me a link to view her, been blocked a long time and forgot who she is 🤣

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Kids are hard work. I love my nieces and nephews and bringing them out and spoiling them and watching their little faces. However - at the end, I do be glad to get away back to my retreat. I'm not suited to that lifestyle and have always been aware of that.
Preach 🙌🏻🙌🏻 😂😂.
I love taking them out. Spoiling them. Then when they start acting up handing them back 😂😂.

mrsbinfield

It would be like something she’d play with to fuck with ned but ultimately an issue for koala . She’s really done a number on herself now