Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Where’s the tattler that signed up?? Hope they’re on the live!
I mean like with most of her life, without an insider, people usually are 3 months ahead of her lies life

I’m guessing there was a lot of slurping. Mention of the LC because it’s next week. How her values havnt changed that much. Yoga. Single mam but the baby is away at her dad’s tonight. Troll. Troll. 😂

Reactions: 3

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Has she said where she's working these days.? I'm not buying the bullshit of her renting out a work space . She would be showing it to us if she was.
She showed it yesterday? It's a work hub and seems to be a thursday morning thing.

Jg86

VIP Member
Could ned use all of her posts against her if they ever go to family court??

candyfloss99

VIP Member
If she’s not tolerating ‘trolls’ who have only seen this small clip, how can she accept all the ‘love’ she’s getting? Sure they’ve only seen a small clip too.

I hope Darragh has a good network around him and is mentally in a good place because this sort of things could tip you over.
I'm sure he has her blocked on everything and couldn't care less about what lies she'll come out with next. What else would he expect?

G+T

VIP Member
The odd thing is, Sinead had a hotel stop over (unexpectedly) in a hotel in Dubai & said she was glad to get a shower at Siobhans - I know she had no fresh clothes to change into but why not shower in the hotel at least? Or in the business class flight/lounges? I’m sure why you would carry a light change of clothes in your hand luggage anyway? We always did on those flights as sometimes your luggage gets lost!
Not to defend her but she had Gemma's hen party bits and pieces in her carry on bag so she mentioned jokingly she could get changed into those.

Reactions: 2
It's pretty grim if you think about it, a self improvement farce run by an unhygienic, passive aggressive, dishonest, unprofessional, completely oblivious to the world around her alcoholic.

If this goes anywhere (doubt it) it'll be Cory's work. I'd jump ship if I were her...imagine being tied to this absolute moron in any shape or form.
Wouldn't be surprised if she tried to leave and she has been gaslighted into staying and basically told by Shiv "I'll change" and this is the answer.

• Heart
And so the slowest launch of all time continues. When it finally launches, not only is she going to have to split the profits 50/50 with Corey, but they are also going to have to fork out for ‘experts’. Extra expenses she didn’t have with The Oven. Without knowing anything about the SIP, I can confidently predict it will not support all these income streams. 🍿

View attachment 2963857
Photoshop esque jobs and badly done I must say.

Jesus christ such laziness. Look at Cocos tag placement. Rushed desperation with not a seconds quality checking.

I'd be livid if I delivered such shite to a client!!