Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Wasn't she the one who used to do daily ab checks , had the most ridiculous white bleach blonde hair and claimed to be balanced only to turn around and say she was so unhealthy during her training phase??
Yeah that’s her. Now called ‘Crystal Claire’ on instagram. She certainly lives differently.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She's just admitted to a criminal offence.

Honestly it's a huge problem, I see people going through traffic lights scrolling their phones while on the school run, I seen a person cause absolute carnage on the M50 by swerving across a lane on their phone. It's a major problem and this dope is going on about it as if it's cool.

Road deaths are up hugely this year and a lot of it is being attributed to phone use.

Haha see she's sucking up to skinny Gaz after he called her nonsense out!
what’s his user name?

Reactions: 1

drippingpeaches

I'm not very familiar with family law, so I'm just wondering what do yous mean when you say Ned will be going down the legal route - do you think he will be looking for full custody is it?

Aghast

The watch thing didn't she do something simular after her night with ned? Showing her steps or sleep after 4am. Anyone have receipts? Or have I gone mad?🤣
I vaaaguely remember this too!! Feel like it could be a sort of Mandela affect tho.. suuurely she wouldn't be that much of a weirdo 🙃

instaknobs

VIP Member
True but after she was called out for alcoholism she stopped posting her Dailly thoughts about drink or going for drinks. Its back with a bang.

Imagine her after a few drinks trying to teach yoga.
It might improve her positions

• Haha