Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also, her scoffing at people getting annoyed about her definition of a single "mom" by saying it's so irrelevant there are bigger things like Gaza. Like hun, you complained about a cafe not having a highchair for a year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Just shows what an absolute Professional Rory McIlroy is.

One would have expected him to drop his pants on the spot and just start tugging away at himself unable to hold himself together at the sight of the stomping red honey monster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Siobhán O'Hagan #70
Furnace no more, the oven is RIP.
Shiv's old shit show is now called SIP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

surlook

VIP Member
No, she did not become a single mother. She was never with the father. That sounds like they were together and then he decided that it wasn't for him and he left leaving her all the responsibility of raising their child.

Siobhan had a one night stand with a man who made an effort to get to know her during her pregnancy and is now taking responsibility for his daughter.

She is a single mother in that she is an unmarried mother (which means nothing) That child has a father who loves her and looks after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

surlook

VIP Member
Right so let me get this straight: she deliberately manipulated her clips to make it sound like she was abandoned by the baby's Dad and was alone and struggling. She then gets annoyed at people for reacting to that and saying that it's not true, even though she admits herself that is not true, and was just a clickbait to get people to listen to the podcast.

She is annoyed that she deliberately mislead people and they haven't paid the subscription fee to hear the truth.

Isn't she the biggest cunt going.

I'd say Ned has been on. Trolls* don't get her this rattled. There's more to this. Ned has obviously stopped her showing Cadhla and I hope he is now asking her to never mention him or the baby.

*By troll I of course mean normal people with life experiences of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Slob has basically invented Birkenstocks she's wearing them since 2017 but like it took until 2024 for all us mere mortals to discover them.

They are as ugly looking as she is in that GRWM video
Look I don’t mean to toot my own horn here but I wore Birks for my confirmation, and that was neither today nor yesterday.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
I said the other day that Siobh had gotten fierce boring but thanks to her clickbait ad and her strop yesterday morning we managed to fill 10 pages since yesterday morning 😆😆

Thanks Shiv 🥰
---
Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Single Mam? Get focked! Everyone who disagrees has been blocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

huckleberry76

Early thread title suggestion: Sticker Confusion, Co-Parenting Delusion, Yoga Poses So Bad, The Single Mam Just Wants a Lad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Imagine living your whole life pretending you’re doing something you’re not or pretending to be somewhere you’re not. It’s obviously why her eyes are always darting. She is such an utter dickhead, there’s nothing likeable about her at all. Those are some expensive stomps on the gram all this time. She always gives off bandwagoner aching to fit in, yet looks down on everyone else with her superiority complex when there’s literally no passing trend she doesn’t make her personality.
Like pretending to live in portmarnock when you actually live in east Coolock? 😂

Pretending you bought an investment flat outright when actually you just paid a small deposit that you later forfeited ?

Pretending your ONS is your boyfriend?

Pretending your sisters mates you see twice a year strictly when she's home are your besties ?

Pretending you poached an egg when you boiled it?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Tellyawhat

I'd say Ned's blood is boiling with the way she is portraying him. All things considered she was lucky for a single woman who had a bareback ride on holidays, he is actively involved in his daughters life and in fairness supported Shiv through the pregnancy.

Her relationship status has never changed she has always been single.

• Heart
Reactions: 59