Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She could be gone full Gone Girl behind the scenes for all we know. Intimidating him and any romantic partners, being uncooperative with the child and weaponising her. Getting shitfaced and sending abusive texts. There could be valid welfare concerns. I remember she went to the gym one day in flyfit LV and it struck me as odd as its so close to Ned. Was she intimidating someone?

Never go full Gone Girl.
She strikes me as someone who would do that. If I can’t have you nobody will etc. Also probably play the game of it’s her or your child bullshit 🙈

It’s clear there is things BS that we don’t know about. I’m also thinking he can’t stand her enough to be around her so drops the child to and from her parents which she has hinted at. She forgets she’s basically told her followers the situation and then plays on the single mother card

Reactions: 5

Jg86

VIP Member
Literally it’s gonna be her and the guy that always comments about her husband letting her out 😂

Who is she going live to speak to? Her family are the ones that most likely made the purchase 😂

The notions and delusions
Probably neds family, making sure they keep track of every lie.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Dosnt emeritus have showers on board for business and first class passengers?

Seems like a trek. To grab all your luggage and have to drop it in the car. Take it out. Shower at Siobhan’s and then drag it back to get a bus from the airport 😂
Must be a pity visit.

steve1989

Maybe Ned’s mother or someone said he has sisters, maybe they have her. I just couldn’t hand my baby over to strangers, she’s so young.

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
And so the slowest launch of all time continues. When it finally launches, not only is she going to have to split the profits 50/50 with Corey, but they are also going to have to fork out for ‘experts’. Extra expenses she didn’t have with The Oven. Without knowing anything about the SIP, I can confidently predict it will not support all these income streams. 🍿

IMG_0555.png

influencethis6

VIP Member
I would love it if she failed 😂😂😂 i can already imagine the excuses. Kylo Ren didn’t sleep the night before, I accidentally drank 3 bottles of wine and blacked out in the box room, I’m a single mam and my parents wouldn’t get up and deal with Kygo, The course isn’t actually that good and I had thrown away all the material as it was too heavy to carry from Clongriffin to Swords, Ned has a new girlfriend, a man wanked at me on the way to the exam, my seagull friend didn’t wish me good luck etc etc

Kylo Ren 🤣🤣🤣

surlook

VIP Member
149.70 a month... have I read that right ?!
It makes no sense! It averages at €1.23 per person which does not match any of her plans. The first 50 people get a reduction on the "supportive girlos" plan making it €1.99 instead of €2.49 plus vat!

Reactions: 4

uncleted

VIP Member
I took one for the team as best as I could with that podcast….
She is insufferable…key notes
She was amazing in labour ..her breathing was great … her pain threshold was great….her core was build as she exercised throughout the pregnancy..contradicted herself numerous times .. about her body
Image …. I want to be lean … I watch what I eat ..then I eat what ever I want .. I don’t care how I look … it’s good to show this as so many PTs lie…. Spoke a bit about the furnace.. admitted it had gone stale and no one was really interested ..then she had the closing down sale and 100s signed up… talks about how she has started to write a book a few years ago… a single woman’s life sorta thing … but looks back now and realises what did she actually know … talks about how she likes routine and is sooooooo busy.. and how easier it was to manage her time pre baby… she would have everything done in the morning to chill… does she not realise that is not real life and none of this was a job??????? Like most people work a minimum of 40 hours and all the stuff like to go to the gym … get nails done are down time for most ???? She is so warped from reality she has no grasp of work … I’m sure most of us would wipe her under the table…
Hopes the new project will be out soon … no time to get it finalised … like wtf???

Talks about YTT… acknowledged she is only new to it and she was asked to do a class at some big event…. She admits it prob because of her following .. and she will be nervous…
She was in her arse going to write a book 😂 She had such grandiose notions back then that I have to say she’s actually a (verrrry small) bit humbled now. I’d say being a mid30 something in Bali was actually what did it, someone’s mate probably referred to her as ‘Mam’ or ‘cougar’ but I’m sure the former ! She’s that predictable
---
This is one of the most karma-rific things I’ve seen in real life. She absolutely ragged on anyone working in an office for YEARS. Made everyone feel like shit, she sold the “digital nomad” lifestyle (where she exploited poorer nations and sold a cookie cutter programme where the bulk of the work was….not work) and here she is, tail between her legs PAYING to work in an office. Actually paying for the privilege of being at a desk. Does she have a spare room in her rental she could use? Absolutely, but her work ethic (even for 2 hours a day) is so fucked that she’s like a bold leaving cert student who can’t sit down and study and she’s basically surrounding herself with people who are able to work in the hopes that she would pickup some things she should be doing herself. Eejit.
Can we put this post in the wiki 😂

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She did pull the rug from under him already when Coco was in hospital and he didn't know till the next day. So hopefully they have something properly sorted now on paper.
I'd say that got the ball rolling if it wasn't before that.

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
Who wakes up at 5:45am and thinks about alcohol. Crazy. Absolute weapon! Wonder did Ned ask for the auld paternity test? Seems to have frozen her out completely. I'd say the legal route is being hit.
He would be an idiot if he hasn't already done that.