Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say people have tried too and she shuts them Down or or switches off and pretends she didn’t hear them.

oh to be a fly on the wall at whatever institution she ends up In.
I think this will be an outcome aswell. The mental and cognitive decline signs are very real.

It's all down to her want for social media validation. All of it.

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see if she ever works with yer man Kyle again. Reel was his idea (she’s so lazy she probably didn’t even proof it) - which caused this tit storm. I love it.

Reactions: 12
It's like the 'running is bad for you' debacle- she posted in haste and it was a shitstorm too.

It wasn't 'clickbait', she doesn't have 100's of trolls. She genuinely annoyed dozens of 'real' single mothers- women who are raising their children totally alone, with little support- either financially or emotionally. And she blocked them all in bad temper.

Reactions: 33
It's like the 'running is bad for you' debacle- she posted in haste and it was a shitstorm too.

It wasn't 'clickbait', she doesn't have 100's of trolls. She genuinely annoyed dozens of 'real' single mothers- women who are raising their children totally alone, with little support- either financially or emotionally. And she blocked them all in bad temper.
Shows the kind of person she is. All these insta Huns with their ‘trolling’ bullshit. If she was a genuine single mother you’d say ok like other influencers are who use their platform to address that but she is co parenting and thinks she has it hard. Anyone would kill to be in a situation like hers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's going to make an extra podcast every month for those that pay her 4euro a month. I can't even imagine the nonsense she's going to come up with for that. I would love if it was just one troll that she had record the additional podcast for.
4 euro a month for extra slurp and suck. I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a toothpick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she really think her ‘it’s easy having a baby’ is in any way relatable to single mothers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hypothetically speaking, if someone was to make a podcast outing all her lies. Could she sue? I mean everything has been publicly posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shows the kind of person she is. All these insta Huns with their ‘trolling’ bullshit. If she was a genuine single mother you’d say ok like other influencers are who use their platform to address that but she is co parenting and thinks she has it hard. Anyone would kill to be in a situation like hers
They all have the same traits. Airy fairy narcissists living a pretend life that cannot take criticism. And then they jump on each other's podcasts to moan about trolls and haters.

Grow up ye twats.

Reactions: 16
Does she really think her ‘it’s easy having a baby’ is in any way relatable to single mothers?
Having a baby is easy when all you have to do is put her to bed 5 nights a week. As someone pointed out baby goes to Ned on Wednesday and she plays office on Thursday while Mammy minds the baby and cooks her dinner - that is two days to herself. It's the same on Saturday and Sunday while she's playing at yoga. So that only leaves her Monday, Tuesday and Friday with the baby all day.

How does she manage "work" and baby those days? Mammy has the baby for a few hours those days for sure while she goes for a run or the gym.

Of course it is easy! I would have found it a doddle too if I had my baby so little.

Single mam my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also, her scoffing at people getting annoyed about her definition of a single "mom" by saying it's so irrelevant there are bigger things like Gaza. Like hun, you complained about a cafe not having a highchair for a year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The demented masculine head on her in those stories pushing coddle, I’m just suprised there wasn’t some sort of a pile up from all the men staring out the window at her and beeping their horns. I hope Ned has a girlfriend and she’s an absolute stunner maybe that’s what’s wrong with the bitter Betty deep down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The demented masculine head on her in those stories pushing coddle, I’m just suprised their some sort of a pile up from all the men staring out the window at her and beeping their horns. I hope Ned has a girlfriend and she’s an absolute stunner maybe that’s what’s the bitter Betty deep down.
Nothing pleases me more then seeing her rattled 😂 she hasn’t a leg to stand on in regards to this cause she was called out plain as day.
---
They all have the same traits. Airy fairy narcissists living a pretend life that cannot take criticism. And then they jump on each other's podcasts to moan about trolls and haters.

Grow up ye twats.
Even twins and me I detest she has a great life tbf she’s on her own I get that but doesn’t seem to have any real worries or concerns with her 2/3 holidays a year and childcare at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 12
ned must regret his life decisions
Wouldn’t you having a child off her 🙈 he’ll never know peace with her

I have a feeling though something is brewing legal wise cause she’s so bitter all of a sudden wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got the ball rolling with court etc

Reactions: 18
He must also have come to the realisation that she planned it. God to be a fly on the wall if they discussed contraception status.

That faithful night will forever be scarred into his mind.

She was on a mission as Roisin was getting all the precious attention.

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you having a child off her 🙈 he’ll never know peace with her

I have a feeling though something is brewing legal wise cause she’s so bitter all of a sudden wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got the ball rolling with court etc
If that is the case, her saying anything at all about him publically is a very stupid move! I don't think he is for that reason.

They have a custody agreement in place for now. I imagine it will change when Cadhla gets a bit older.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.