Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No chance she's preggers again. Lightning doesn't strike twice and the tide wouldn't take this one out. Can't wait for Raisin's next pregnancy and her wedding though, Shiv's gonna love those

• Haha
Reactions: 42

influencethis6

VIP Member
Good God she has driven from clongriffen to office space in Malahide to play at being in an office!

Isn't her entire "job" ( furnace or whatever next gimmick) fully online???

What an utter waste & done purely to look like she had somewhere to go & stuff to do

I'd say she is sitting there, wearing her science glass goggles, playing solitaire on her laptop.

She makes no sense to me at all. There is no need for her to waste fuel ( & sit in traffic) & waste money on renting shared office space. And of course she had to pick the office with the view of the marina.

She may find sourdough in supervalu & tesco there in malahide!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

influencethis6

VIP Member
Honestly though people like Siobhan and Aoibhe Devlin give women a bad name. They do.

They are manipulative and constantly spin whatever narrative suits them at the time. And, because they are women they get away with it. What's most dangerous about this pair is they have a massive platform and then in turn an army of people behind them bigging them up.

( yes I know men can be awful too, I'm just talking about this specific pair of blaggers)
Could not agree with you more. They are two very dangerous & manipulative women. Absolutely twisting the narrative to suit their own ends.

Shiv is single purely in the sense she is not in a relationship, so that status has not changed since she jumped Sonny Webster.
She is most definitely not a single mother in the conventional sense. Far from it. I'd be so so pissed off if I was Ned. She is absolutely deliberately painting him in a bad light to make herself out like a martyr

Who minded the child whilst she was at that wedding in Portugal?
Ditto whilst she's being doing yoga training every weekend
Plus every Wednesday she's free

Christ the "man behind the bump" mug must be in smithereens at this stage

It's incredible how people who put their entire lives online forget that everything they post is there forever, so their lies are so quickly found out

Who ever buys that podcast deserves a slap!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ny_style

VIP Member
I started attending yoga classes way back in 1999 and now if I fancy it I use Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. She has 12 million subscribers…. And it’s free.
What is Siobhán thinking?

• Heart

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Reality : Shiv’s Delulu

One night stand : “Holiday Romance”
Ned supporting pregnancy : “Fake relationship”
No romantic relationship. : “2 best friends raising a baby better than most couples”
co parenting. : “Single mam”

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Her morning thoughts hurt my brain

runners don’t interact with walkers ? Not sure what planet your on babe but it might be just you ✌
Sourdough man ? She hates waking up with no sourdough ? Ok just go shops when you’re running low. Common sense.
Maybe he didn't interact with her because he heard she'd phone his employer if he did?

Or maybe it's because -despite her stupid Oakley's and her running vest- she only runs at most once every second week, in a neighbourhood she doesn't live in so the guy simply doesn't remember her?

• Haha

professional_athlete

I just love that she’s probably awake right now absolutely raging at these comments but has to wait 3 and a half more hours to delete and/or passive aggressively response in order to keep up the appearances of little Collin’s perfect sleep schedule.

She’ll likely say she just thought it meant relationship status.

• Haha

CAA2020

I would love it if she failed 😂😂😂 i can already imagine the excuses. Kylo Ren didn’t sleep the night before, I accidentally drank 3 bottles of wine and blacked out in the box room, I’m a single mam and my parents wouldn’t get up and deal with Kygo, The course isn’t actually that good and I had thrown away all the material as it was too heavy to carry from Clongriffin to Swords, Ned has a new girlfriend, a man wanked at me on the way to the exam, my seagull friend didn’t wish me good luck etc etc

• Haha

ylimee

Spat out my water when she claimed that yoga feels so natural to her. She has the most unnatural yoga practice I’ve ever seen in my life. Not one part of her practice flows naturally, it’s stiff and robotic and a mess. I’m cringing for the doses who will sign up for her classes. Just another cash grab for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aggie123

All the comments have been deleted .. she must of done it during the night .. or Kyle did for her

• Haha
  • Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It’s the arrogance of it that can just qualify as a yoga teacher and go straight to pitching herself as knowing it all. Most people serve time learning, building up their experience and reputation as a teacher. But nah, this one thinks she’ll worth 300 euro from you right away.
Sure she even said today that she missed classes and left some early.
I find it absolutely INSANE that you can become a yoga teacher just like that.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She puts so much into random interactions with others 😂 if I say hi or smile at someone and they don't smile back I usually think "oh they didn't see" or "oh they're having a busy morning" and move on not OH ITS COS IM A RUNNER AND THEY ARE A WALKER I THINK

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Oh sure, sign me up. All we need now is Becca looking like she’s just come off a 4 day bender offering to teach people how to breathe properly and we’ll have the trifecta of gobshite scamming charlatans.

IMG_6904.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Genuine question... now please no one come at me. But why would you bring a baby to a match ??? I don't get it.
The baby will not benefit from being there.
You'd spend more time protecting their little ears from the noise and faffing about with ear defenders, baby bags etc etc.
I just don't get it.
She's also talking about bringing the baby to F1.

It's one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

influencethis6

VIP Member
Jaysus Ned stayed longer on the ONS than Sinead did visiting her bestie !
Like what was the point , such a flying visit!

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Does she really think her ‘it’s easy having a baby’ is in any way relatable to single mothers?
Having a baby is easy when all you have to do is put her to bed 5 nights a week. As someone pointed out baby goes to Ned on Wednesday and she plays office on Thursday while Mammy minds the baby and cooks her dinner - that is two days to herself. It's the same on Saturday and Sunday while she's playing at yoga. So that only leaves her Monday, Tuesday and Friday with the baby all day.

How does she manage "work" and baby those days? Mammy has the baby for a few hours those days for sure while she goes for a run or the gym.

Of course it is easy! I would have found it a doddle too if I had my baby so little.

Single mam my arse!

• Heart