Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“I’ve been sharing stuff about Gaza for months and nothing has changed”. Like, I get what she’s trying to say. But this comes across as “I can’t believe that I, Patron Saint Shiv of Clongriffin, have said something about this and it hasn’t stopped”. She is effortlessly unlikeable. And I find her intermittent posting about Gaza disingenuous.

Reactions: 58

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
It’s expensive to fly to Portugal for someone who previous flew business class across the world a few times a year - oh how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Genuine question... now please no one come at me. But why would you bring a baby to a match ??? I don't get it.
The baby will not benefit from being there.
You'd spend more time protecting their little ears from the noise and faffing about with ear defenders, baby bags etc etc.
I just don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I became a single mother. Was she not always a single mother and she’s not even a single mother at that she is co parenting 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Tellyawhat

Public service announcement: Siobhan was talking about her period last Monday so she's roughly day 11 of her cycle, coming into her fertile days could we do a newsletter drop or get it included in the wedding speeches that men should take precautions around her??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

littledrunkgirl

Word back from the wedding. She never stopped talking about Ned. The phone was stuck to her and she uploaded a load of pictures to her close friends on insta and was told to take them down!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Her lips :sick: why does she either go from teeth/spit sucking when she talks on some stories, and then you have the above story and it’s like she has no saliva in her mouth whatsoever.
Not to lower the tone, but I just know she gives the driest blow job in the history of mankind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"normally I ignore trolls"

Isn't this the same cunt that doxed a girl for pointing out her clear-as-day alcohol fetish?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I am creased 😂. The girl who spent 10 years walking by her old office. Like every trip home. Would make sure she walked past the office and took a picture.

Now pays to use an office to do her work 😂😂. She defo is living differently 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

itsme89

she needs to get fucked, honestly, having to put your phone in a compartment in the car so she doesn’t use it whilst driving!!! It’s up there with the fairy liquid in the Nutella.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51