Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If Ned was my brother I'd be absolutely livid if a cow like that tried to spin a single mother narrative. I'm sure his sisters are seething. Invalidating anything they're doing for cadhla.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Isn’t this quite a different story to the one she tried to portray at the time? Shiv’s ever changing narrative.
Even admitting to having nausea during the move. So that was later in her pregnancy and she was still ill. The official story at the time was that she had only thrown up once, specifically when travelling to London with ned for new years.

All those "we" mentions and shite like "daragh gets back today" implying he was her boyfriend. But 1 year later she admits she moved home completely alone and spent months in the apartment talking to no one.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I mean Wellfest just seems to be a place where you pay to meet Ireland's biggest scammers so her doing a yoga class would have been very well received.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She’s also planning a move again but I didn’t get where to.
Box rooms calling. She's setting the scene with the whole "I wish I lived in swords so I could drink with my dad" story.

Thanks little drunk girl (Cadhla, is that you?)

Also, tattle is your full time job now. Don't mind that other shite your employer asked you to do.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I became a single mother. Was she not always a single mother and she’s not even a single mother at that she is co parenting 🙄
Literally came here to say this!! She was a single woman who got pregnant. She was never in a relationship become 'single'?!?! How does she keep a straight face saying shite like this- KNOWING that everyone knows her and Ned were never a couple. Deluded beyond belief. 🙈😳

Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's an absolute cow deleting them comments. Posters probably blocked too.
That sweet lady was very complementary to her.

She's trash. Monetising her daughters conception and life now and she's not even one. Stay classy Shiv.

Reactions: 44
Speaking of James smith remember him Diren and Paul and co in a photo in London that was on one of their Instas (when she was living there) and herself commented under the photo she was asleep in the apartment block behind them in photo. Another cringe moment for our shivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

coopdeloop

To me the name is really jarring.
Self improvement, yet again fuelling the perception that there is something wrong with us but it’s ok, Siobh will fix it (for a fee) 🥲
Feels very 2015 and the logo is shite

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
Using the rain, her period and what's happening in rafah as an excuse for being a bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Siobhan thought she would railroad Ned into a relationship with her and spun that narrative for months on end last year.

When you think about it, the approach was totally Siobhan. She didn't want to put the work into building a relationship, it was lazy, entitled handled exceptionally badly and all for instagram validation. She even let her daily email list know. She dropped some very intimate information that was untrue and even implied she was giving Ned intimate massages.

Her conduct has been unhinged beyond belief and I truly believe she deluded herself that she was in a relationship with him because he was just doing the decent thing. Turning up for appointments, getting to know the family etc.

It's a story as old as time. Never dip your wick in crazy. Ned fooked around and found out.
---
Sorry but a single mother to me implies that a father has no involvements. I think she means to say she co parents.
She absolutely means single mother even though he does more than his fair share.
It's resentment towards him, making him look worse than he is. She is bitter he has no interest in her. It's calculated phrasing.

And she will try turn the child against him in time. She is DANGEROUS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Katie is getting blocked tomorrow 😂😂😂 fair play to her though 👏nothing like riling up an actual single mother 😂😂 Siobhan will either block or try and be a smart ass back but the evidence is their she’s said her situation multiple times.

Attachments

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
She's like a briar.
She admits the reel she popped up was to garner attention. She edited that reel & she quite clearly states she's become a single mom ( hate mom!!) So she cannot then say listen to the podcast (1) not paying to listen to lies & (2) what you've posted tk your public account is, by your own admission, not the full story & just to stir up interest

She's the one actually trolling genuine single mothers ( jens journey being one who springs to mind..min fairness to her she doesn't seem to make that her character!)

The irony of her calling her new venture the self improvement project! Take a dose of your own medicine you sanctimonious, deceitful prick

All we need now is a lad in a white van to honk his horn ( at other cars!) To drive her bananas altogether!

She says there's a lot going on & she can't say stuff. Eh you were saying loads. You acknowledge lots of her from your family. She can simply say there that cadhlas dad is very much involved but they are not in a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
You get set your whoop by it. A few weeks back she was binging on Easter eggs and tins of celebrations daily. Shes now crash dieting but won't admit it and pretends that it's accidental and down to stress....yet can't relax enough to not put on her Fitbit at a wedding.

It's the binge restrict roundabout she's been in for YEARS whilst pretending she's learned moderation. She's learned nothing.

• Heart
she needs to get fucked, honestly, having to put your phone in a compartment in the car so she doesn’t use it whilst driving!!! It’s up there with the fairy liquid in the Nutella.
Why would you announce you basically use your phone while driving to 163k followers she’s simple 🙈

Wow just seen the teaser!!!

"On my own with a newborn" and "it was really difficult"

Absolutely NOT what she was saying a few months ago the gigantic twat. She kept going on about how she was so lucky and how easy she was finding it!!

Christ she's unreal. Ned needs to womp her with a legal letter aswell trying to ruin his image.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Is Shiv planning a public stand off with Military Fitness in the park? Hope someone slags her outside yoga classes just like she did to the boot camp in London. Twat.

Also Shiv, you’re on the beg for a free yoga studio space and it’s beyond fucking transparent, you LEECH.

Slurp, suck, slurp, suck.

• Heart