Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jg86

VIP Member
I don’t mind her either, at least she actually works and doesn’t expect everything to be handed to her. Siobhan on the other hand is a disgusting ape.
Sinead expects everything. She is a dangerous con woman, worse than shiv. She has zero qualifications to be talking on the subjects that she is supposedly an expert in. Nope, she is a toxic human red flag.
Well matched the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Icanteven

Chatty Member
It is against gdpr rules to keep her old "the furnace" email list etc for this new business.

All records of her previous clients should be deleted if she is shutting it down to start the tipsy sipsy project.

She is cutting it very close to the line by changing the instagram name and keeping the followers. Can see her getting herself into trouble with this new move.

MsRed

Her being the fitness expert should realise that 10k steps mean flip all when you've spent 12 hours boozing, what would I know though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Child asleep by 6.37pm. She’ll be giving out tomorrow now when she’s awake before 5am 🙄 It also baffles me that more than once she has said she checks to see if the monitor died during the night… why isn’t it plugged in?! Why would it die and you run the risk of not hearing the child during the night? She is an enormous waste of oxygen. Once again, I pity the child being stuck with her.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
life lessons! i’m sorry siobhan no property no relationship single mom no real job o’hagan thinks she’s in a position to give life lessons

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
How does she sleep at night knowing she blew six figures on stupid shit like first class flights, grand prix, renting on her own in Clapham etc.
She could've bought a house in north Dublin outright with what she pissed away.

And now her heyday has been and gone and she has to drop hints that she's moving home...but it's not because she's broke. Oh no no no no no no, definitely not. Where did you get that from? No no, it's because she she wants to drink with her dad mid week and be near that famous nature reserve, river valley.

• Haha

CAA2020

I’m sure somewhere under one of the many articles online about Rory’s divorce is a comment from our Slob saying “so happy the news is finally out 🤗 it was soooo tough for me to keep it a secret!! Can’t wait for our next Abu Dhabi trip together 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She looks hungover. Amazing how she has these realisations after shitting all over people for years who have had the realisations yonks before her. She's 36 soon, I'm appalled a 36 year old wouldn't have the common or financial sense to realise a small baby doesn't need a house with a garden or a brand new car (particularly if you did zero planning prior to pregnancy about having a baby the likelihood of having these things in Ireland is slim!) she would have been better off renting something smaller, closer to her parents and getting a second hand car but no, all about appearances needed her OWN house and brand NEW big car (unnecessary for one child anyway!) and now she's 6 months in and realised she can't afford it so it's not important or what a baby needs.
Too bad it took spending close to 18k on rent and whatever on car payments to realise it.

• Heart

69Trish69

I don’t believe for one minute the weight loss was due to stress. I’d say she’s been killing herself in the gym and doing 20,000 torture steps when the baby is in the playpen.
Wants all the validation from guests at the wedding.

• Heart

Nico93

She should’ve deleted all the old posts but used the page. Would’ve given off the impression of 22k instant followers. I swear, a little business course would do her no harm.

Reactions: 37

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
“I am obsessed with this brand”
Never mentioned it once before in her life until they did a PR drop 😂.

K Siobhan… sure

• Haha

Erikafei

This moment goes down as the most 2nd hand embarrassment I've ever felt for anyone in my life. It lives rent free in my head 😁thank you for sharing and making me lol 😆
i cant decide if its better or worse than when she tried to get diran to high 5 her and he ignored her

• Haha
If she addresses it she’ll do the usual gaslighting. “Some people are getting confused and really upset about this 😆 When I say ‘single mam’ I don’t actually mean I’m doing it all on my own 🤣 I obviously mean I’m single and a mam 😅 I have a great support network 🥰🥹”
Does she actually think Ned won't see any of this or something?

Like she's completely undermining his role in her daughters life to suit herself and out of resentment.

Deleting comments- she cannot handle the truth. We need a Shiv deletes section on the wiki.
---

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
So not a single mam doing it all on her own then? The amount of times she’s insinuated that she has no help and that Ned isn’t pulling his weight.
He is equally responsible for the situation they’re in but fuck me, he must spend so much time walking on eggshells wondering what is going to appear next. She comes across as completely unhinged.

View attachment 2960490
"Some free time"

Ned has her all day Wednesday and Wednesday night, then Thursday lunch time he drops her to Deirdres so shiv can play office and do jitz.

Then He has her all day Saturday and Saturday night, and on Sunday ALSO drops her to Deirdres so shiv can do shit wobbly yoga, that's so shit even she knows she can't charge for it.

By my count that's 4 days a week either Ned or her mother has the child. That's more than "some free time". Id say that's about 50% of the week is "some free time" 🙄