Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

facingthemoon

My jaw dropped reading - even if i dont earn enough for our house, we can downsize.

so she is saying right now, today she cant pay for rent anymore? Shit, she ain’t footloose and fancy free these days. She has some major decisions to make in the next few months. I’d be stressed outta my mind.
definitely as others stated before its so obvious she will move in with her parents but it’s already being framed as this beautiful, cute, idilic situation.
shes gunna dump that child with her parents and let them interact with ned while she tries desperately to make money before admitting defeat and 9-5 life meets her:
Living like everybody else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Remember a couple of years ago she got on her high horse about Sinead and co using filters and she was trying to coach them away from them
Etc. yet here she is, tits done, lips done, brows done and has transitioned in to a new ethnicity for the weekend cause she doesn’t feel comfortable in her pale skin. The irony of it all eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Tellyawhat

She's in the View Malahide. 1 Day Pass and Parking €39.36 Per Day to play pretend office worker, you know that lifestyle she shit on for years now she is paying to do it instead of getting paid.

• Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She's so boring. Catholic guilt ? You should have regular shame for riding a fella you barely knew after a few drinks in Dubai and pretending he was your boyfriend for the following months when it was clear to everyone except you he had more chemistry with his mirror.

Also asking people to sign up and pay when her first episode is 20 mins ? Delulu and people who pay for it need evaluating.

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
She’s one of those pick me girls “oh I don’t know how to wear make up, heehee, silly lil me, I’m just one of the lads” but will have high end expensive stuff, will willingly accept PR drops of make up, has actually done lessons as she admitted, has gotten her make up done professionally enough times to have picked up some tips, has worn make up as long as the rest of us. Then she wonders why her skin is bad as she uses brushes that haven’t been cleaned since she bought them. Sorry, was gifted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

username123456

Don't get me wrong work isn't my first priority but if I was "self employed" and "running my own business" I'd be working way harder than this oaf does.
Exactly why I'm employed but not self employed.

It allows me to chill out with my fellow crazy bitches on Tattle at 2.45pm on a Thursday

• Haha
  • Heart

tkcbuachaill

What an absolute prick she is. All legitimate posters with very relevant and real comments. Didn't suit this mole's narrative so she does the dirty delete. She is the most unlikeable, insufferable dipshit - I can not stand her.

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Sorry but a single mother to me implies that a father has no involvements. I think she means to say she co parents.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Unbelievable.

That's social media.

Yes Siobhan. This IS social media.
A place where women like yourself can build a platform and spout any nonsense you want. Block people who disagree with you. Have a baby and monetise them from the day they are born. Pretend like your babies father doesn't play an active role in her life because it suits YOUR narrative. Put up shock reels to try make people pay to listen to your nonsense.

THIS is social media. And it's bat shit crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I reckon all this is the outcome of her day in Malahide *at the office

Little thought into the name, minimal marketing campaign, just changing the name of existing pages, no passionate launch just same old laziness.

It's weak, it's unprepared, it's Siobhan O Hagan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The beer garden vibes are immaculate around town. All the 9-5rs out early enjoying themselves not a care in the world.

And rightly so. Young, happy and carefree. Enjoying their lives, not being judged and not judging. Just doing life. Building something.

Shiv would have looked down on this cohort. Now she probably wants to be them. So much freedom. It must be enviable for a person who shat on everyone and has now trapped herself.

How do you like them apples Siobhan!!?
Her desire to post about alcohol is strongest on sunny days (not many people know this, but she actually invented drinking in the sun, in Wexford in 1999).

She's sitting at home now in Clongriffin, washing shitty vests and emptying the nappy bin, whilst all those idiots who trapped themselves in a 9-5 because they just didn't value "freedom and happiness" enough are lashing into the Aperol spritzes in the sun on south William Street 😂 delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Beebles

VIP Member
She's in the View Malahide. 1 Day Pass and Parking €39.36 Per Day to play pretend office worker, you know that lifestyle she shit on for years now she is paying to do it instead of getting paid.
This is one of the most karma-rific things I’ve seen in real life. She absolutely ragged on anyone working in an office for YEARS. Made everyone feel like shit, she sold the “digital nomad” lifestyle (where she exploited poorer nations and sold a cookie cutter programme where the bulk of the work was….not work) and here she is, tail between her legs PAYING to work in an office. Actually paying for the privilege of being at a desk. Does she have a spare room in her rental she could use? Absolutely, but her work ethic (even for 2 hours a day) is so fucked that she’s like a bold leaving cert student who can’t sit down and study and she’s basically surrounding herself with people who are able to work in the hopes that she would pickup some things she should be doing herself. Eejit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46