Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must hurt him and his family so bad to see this bullshit. I hope he goes for full custody.
So do I. The child will have a much more balanced and loving upbringing.

There's no hope for this one to change her ways, in fact she's getting worse as the years go on. She's just a walking red flag.

Reactions: 6
It's Tuesday...how apt, coz she really is the definition of a C U Next Tuesday

If she is such a single mom, how can she record all these bullshit podcasts?! Where is Cadhla then?

I'd say Roisin has less support....as in her partner probably works & her parents are in Ireland minding Cadhla!

She has it so much better than a lot & didn't she explicitly say she has it better than couples parenting together. She had a big smug head on her.
She never ever stops lying to suit her situation at a given time

I don't even thinks she likes Gaelic football!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Even though she doesn't have Cadhla on Saturdays she has never once attended a march in town for Gaza. Everything with her is lazy and minimum effort. She can repost but won't actually give it an afternoon of her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Right so let me get this straight: she deliberately manipulated her clips to make it sound like she was abandoned by the baby's Dad and was alone and struggling. She then gets annoyed at people for reacting to that and saying that it's not true, even though she admits herself that is not true, and was just a clickbait to get people to listen to the podcast.

She is annoyed that she deliberately mislead people and they haven't paid the subscription fee to hear the truth.
This! Could we get this handed to her by registered post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Major blocking spree 🤣 none of the posters tried to hide their identity. What a tool!

Reactions: 10
Major blocking spree 🤣 none of the posters tried to hide their identity. What a tool!
1 troll though! 🤣

She'll use one her podcasts to attack those people now. That's her modus operandi.

Honest criticism and feedback is now labled a "troll". That's where we are at with maturity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
If she’s not tolerating ‘trolls’ who have only seen this small clip, how can she accept all the ‘love’ she’s getting? Sure they’ve only seen a small clip too.

I hope Darragh has a good network around him and is mentally in a good place because this sort of things could tip you over.
I'm sure he has her blocked on everything and couldn't care less about what lies she'll come out with next. What else would he expect?

Reactions: 3
If Ned was my brother I'd be absolutely livid if a cow like that tried to spin a single mother narrative. I'm sure his sisters are seething. Invalidating anything they're doing for cadhla.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sinead is going to get an earful of this today 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Why does no one around her call her out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she uses ‘due her period’ for her reasons for being so upset about Gaza 🙄can you not just speak about it instead of being an utter moron and that is why she’s so unlikeable

Reactions: 12
Sinead is going to get an earful of this today 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Why does no one around her call her out ?
She's one of them people that has a hissy fit anytime you pull them up on something (which is what real friends do for each other)

That's why she has no friends. Takes everything badly. An entitled brat who thinks the world owes her.

Reactions: 19
Genuinely and this is not being rude but I was convinced she was on the spectrum . Very little social skills etc makes me wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.