Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve been sharing stuff about Gaza for months and nothing has changed”. Like, I get what she’s trying to say. But this comes across as “I can’t believe that I, Patron Saint Shiv of Clongriffin, have said something about this and it hasn’t stopped”. She is effortlessly unlikeable. And I find her intermittent posting about Gaza disingenuous.

Reactions: 58
"that's social media"

I'm sure that's very reassuring to your best friend who you co-parent with Shivvers.

She's such bad filler at the moment her mouth is completely lopsided she looks like one of the dolmio puppets

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I’ve been sharing stuff about Gaza for months and nothing has changed”. Like, I get what she’s trying to say. But this comes across as “I can’t believe that I, Patron Saint Shiv of Clongriffin, have said something about this and it hasn’t stopped”. She is effortlessly unlikeable. And I find her intermittent posting about Gaza disingenuous.
She wasn’t long changing the subject back to herself. She spoke about it for all of 2.5 seconds

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20240528_081812_Samsung Internet.jpg

SHIV: Oooooooo Neddy wrap ur big strong arms around meeeeeeeee

NED: I'm going to strangle you!!!! You LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unbelievable.

That's social media.

Yes Siobhan. This IS social media.
A place where women like yourself can build a platform and spout any nonsense you want. Block people who disagree with you. Have a baby and monetise them from the day they are born. Pretend like your babies father doesn't play an active role in her life because it suits YOUR narrative. Put up shock reels to try make people pay to listen to your nonsense.

THIS is social media. And it's bat tit crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Basically pulling out the "look what I've done for Gaza" card.

Vile. We all know she used it in a botched effort to get people to sign up to the furnace.

She's in a fowler today- those comments have got to her for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you actually believe that’s a 35 year old woman and mother having that pathetic strop this morning? If you’re going to compulsively lie to an audience of 150k+, don’t be shocked when your lies get called out. She has absolutely portrayed herself as a poor single mother with no help from anyone. The receipts are here. Those people aren’t trolls, they’re telling the truth and her fragile ego can’t handle it.

Also, honestly shaking with rage for her that she’s been re-posting other people’s posts about Gaza a couple of times a week for months and Netanyahu hasn’t paid the slightest bit of attention! 🙄

Reactions: 27
She's like a briar.
She admits the reel she popped up was to garner attention. She edited that reel & she quite clearly states she's become a single mom ( hate mom!!) So she cannot then say listen to the podcast (1) not paying to listen to lies & (2) what you've posted tk your public account is, by your own admission, not the full story & just to stir up interest

She's the one actually trolling genuine single mothers ( jens journey being one who springs to mind..min fairness to her she doesn't seem to make that her character!)

The irony of her calling her new venture the self improvement project! Take a dose of your own medicine you sanctimonious, deceitful prick

All we need now is a lad in a white van to honk his horn ( at other cars!) To drive her bananas altogether!

She says there's a lot going on & she can't say stuff. Eh you were saying loads. You acknowledge lots of her from your family. She can simply say there that cadhlas dad is very much involved but they are not in a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If only Ned would drop a comment on that reel
👋 hi Darragh here, the very much involved father who she has written out of the story.

Honestly she gives women a bad name with this carry on. She knows exactly what she is doing. So utterly manipulative & deceitful.
Anyone seeing that reel, with no knowledge of her situation, will assume she's doing it all alone & the dad is completely out of the scene, coz that is the definition of a single mother.

Reactions: 31
Passive aggression in full force this morning, she needs at get an almond croissant and a coffee real quick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s not tolerating ‘trolls’ who have only seen this small clip, how can she accept all the ‘love’ she’s getting? Sure they’ve only seen a small clip too.

I hope Darragh has a good network around him and is mentally in a good place because this sort of things could tip you over.

Reactions: 33
I love the fact that this absolute joke of an adult woman thinks it is acceptable to blame the rain, your period and the horrific state of the world to essentially act like an absolute c*nt in her 'workplace'. Imagine if the rest of us got on like that in our boring 9-5s!!
---
Passive aggression in full force this morning, she needs at get an almond croissant and a coffee real quick!!!
It was straying into good old fashioned aggression-aggression today!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right so let me get this straight: she deliberately manipulated her clips to make it sound like she was abandoned by the baby's Dad and was alone and struggling. She then gets annoyed at people for reacting to that and saying that it's not true, even though she admits herself that is not true, and was just a clickbait to get people to listen to the podcast.

She is annoyed that she deliberately mislead people and they haven't paid the subscription fee to hear the truth.

Isn't she the biggest bleep going.

I'd say Ned has been on. Trolls* don't get her this rattled. There's more to this. Ned has obviously stopped her showing Cadhla and I hope he is now asking her to never mention him or the baby.

*By troll I of course mean normal people with life experiences of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It must hurt him and his family so bad to see this bullshit. I hope he goes for full custody.

Reactions: 22
"normally I ignore trolls"

Isn't this the same bleep that doxed a girl for pointing out her clear-as-day alcohol fetish?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.