Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is getting blocked tomorrow 😂😂😂 fair play to her though 👏nothing like riling up an actual single mother 😂😂 Siobhan will either block or try and be a smart ass back but the evidence is their she’s said her situation multiple times.
10000%!! Full time single mother here also working full time in a corporate job to stay afloat. My son's father lives on the opposite side of Australia with zero involvement. She has absolutely no clue what it's like!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the comments have been deleted .. she must of done it during the night .. or Kyle did for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
What an absolute prick she is. All legitimate posters with very relevant and real comments. Didn't suit this mole's narrative so she does the dirty delete. She is the most unlikeable, insufferable dipshit - I can not stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
life lessons! i’m sorry siobhan no property no relationship single mom no real job o’hagan thinks she’s in a position to give life lessons
And has the audacity to charge people for those lessons.
---
10000%!! Full time single mother here also working full time in a corporate job to stay afloat. My son's father lives on the opposite side of Australia with zero involvement. She has absolutely no clue what it's like!
This is the scene Slobs would give her left tit for. To say JS was the baby daddy.

Fair play to you. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There's going to be some vague post about how women should support each other and build each other. Which is true but not when you lie and can't face criticism.

Reactions: 25
I’m a single mother myself my child’s dad had zero interest in my daughter from the minute she was born never brought her anything in his life not even a baby grow I brought buggies, cots etc all on my own. He died then last year suddenly at 32 as bad as it sounds people keep telling me atleast my daughter doesn’t have to grow up with the heartache of her dad not wanting to know her and I can now explain he passed when she was young. I am Blessed to have such a supportive family behind me. She boils my blood with this single mother narrative she tries to spin like her situation is better than most and she can’t even acknowledge that. If she was genuine I’d give her the benefit of the doubt and if she came on actually apologising etc saying I’m sorry for genuine single mothers etc I’d say ok fair enough but she’s so far from reality and think she’s better then everyone else. She’s to up her arse if I’m honest to ever actually have anything in common with a single mother because she would throw her nose down at those who are which is why she deleted the comments
---
There's going to be some vague post about how women should support each other and build each other. Which is true but not when you lie and can't face criticism.
Exactly she doesn’t support woman think she’s better then the majority of us and looks her nose up at everyone. No wonder she’s not liked at all and has no actual friends of her own because nobody can stand her. Hope Ned goes down the court route with her and gets everything in writing cause she’s a witch. People would kill to have her situation 2 out of 5 days of free time to drink, do yoga, get her nails done etc she hasn’t a clue about the reality

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thankfully we got the receipts.

Shiv being a coward as usual. Spinning a false narrative and called out on it so she does the dirty delete.

Reactions: 27
Public service announcement - exhaustion is real and the mood is low, WATCH OUT! Siobhan appears to be admitting that she is not actually perfectly perfect and living a perfect life every perfect day. Must be the reality of genuine people commenting and calling her out looming, so she’ll play a low mood card to deflect. She continues to be an epic waste of space.

Reactions: 28
She's an absolute cow deleting them comments. Posters probably blocked too.
That sweet lady was very complementary to her.

She's trash. Monetising her daughters conception and life now and she's not even one. Stay classy Shiv.

Reactions: 44
We need a bloggers unveiled 2.0 to out all these charlatans.
Is single mother a buzz word for engagement atm? Herself and Aoibhe Devlin seem to be throwing it around a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Using the rain, her period and what's happening in rafah as an excuse for being a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Using the rain, her period and what's happening in rafah as an excuse for being a witch.
The rain ? Sure she's been jogging out her front door at her gaff by the coast in the blazing sunshine almost on the daily recently, what's there to be sad about?

Wait...you don't think she...lied about living by the coast do you?!

Reminds me, Sinead is coming over later apparently. I hope she isn't too shocked to learn Clongriffin is actually far inland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But if all these ‘followers’ are calling her out, surely baby daddy is also and his family? Id say his mam etc are livid at her behaviour

Reactions: 30
If she addresses it she’ll do the usual gaslighting. “Some people are getting confused and really upset about this 😆 When I say ‘single mam’ I don’t actually mean I’m doing it all on my own 🤣 I obviously mean I’m single and a mam 😅 I have a great support network 🥰🥹”
Does she actually think Ned won't see any of this or something?

Like she's completely undermining his role in her daughters life to suit herself and out of resentment.

Deleting comments- she cannot handle the truth. We need a Shiv deletes section on the wiki.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.