Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes no sense! It averages at €1.23 per person which does not match any of her plans. The first 50 people get a reduction on the "supportive girlos" plan making it €1.99 instead of €2.49 plus vat!
You can actually just sign up for free but don't get any benefits, so I am guessing about 60-70 have actually paid. Still :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus, the comments. Are people actually that dense?!

uR sO fAB hUnNy, sUch aN iNsPiRatiOn

Oh duck off

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait for Siobhan’s reply to that person. I’m a single mother she wouldn’t know what it’s like so she’s taking the piss out of those who genuinely are. 2 days nearly 3 out of 5 to herself she’d want to go away for herself the fool. I’d kill along with others to be in her situation
---
Honestly though people like Siobhan and Aoibhe Devlin give women a bad name. They do.

They are manipulative and constantly spin whatever narrative suits them at the time. And, because they are women they get away with it. What's most dangerous about this pair is they have a massive platform and then in turn an army of people behind them bigging them up.

( yes I know men can be awful too, I'm just talking about this specific pair of blaggers)
Aoibhe devlin currently spinning the narrative he was abusive and won’t let her ring the kids while on holiday yet she leaves them with him. Siobhan will be the exact same in years to come just watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’d say she will be blockbusting all morning after this .. fool
No doubt one of her sarcastic replies or that poster will be blocked no doubt. I mean how can you argue with what that person is saying though. You can’t say you’re a single mother and alone but then say your co parenting and get 2 out of 5 days to yourself she’s a fool

Reactions: 19
It makes no sense! It averages at €1.23 per person which does not match any of her plans. The first 50 people get a reduction on the "supportive girlos" plan making it €1.99 instead of €2.49 plus vat!
Only 91 seem to be paying members…
1716848666157.png

Reactions: 6
Katie is getting blocked tomorrow 😂😂😂 fair play to her though 👏nothing like riling up an actual single mother 😂😂 Siobhan will either block or try and be a smart ass back but the evidence is their she’s said her situation multiple times.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Katie is getting blocked tomorrow 😂😂😂 fair play to her though 👏nothing like riling up an actual single mother 😂😂 Siobhan will either block or try and be a smart ass back but the evidence is their she’s said her situation multiple times.
Posts like that give me hope. I predict an aggressive response from Shiv followed by a deletion.

Reactions: 25
I just love that she’s probably awake right now absolutely raging at these comments but has to wait 3 and a half more hours to delete and/or passive aggressively response in order to keep up the appearances of little Collin’s perfect sleep schedule.

She’ll likely say she just thought it meant relationship status.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.