Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not a single mam doing it all on her own then? The amount of times she’s insinuated that she has no help and that Ned isn’t pulling his weight.
He is equally responsible for the situation they’re in but duck me, he must spend so much time walking on eggshells wondering what is going to appear next. She comes across as completely unhinged.

IMG_6919.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So not a single mam doing it all on her own then? The amount of times she’s insinuated that she has no help and that Ned isn’t pulling his weight.
He is equally responsible for the situation they’re in but duck me, he must spend so much time walking on eggshells wondering what is going to appear next. She comes across as completely unhinged.

View attachment 2960490
I'd say he barely speaks at drop offs and only replies to important messages. And is shut off as best he can be with her but she hears and sees what she wants so even the tiniest things he gives her she runs a mile.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2960344

She has some nerve in thinking people will pay this to hear her slurp and stammer her way through a nonsensical ramble!

She will only release one or two podcasts a month at most - and everyone else will get it for free two weeks later. Anyone who signs up for this needs their head examined!

Also - "girls" - what the actual duck?
Clearly some people buying what this idiot is selling, not sure it’s correct we can track what she earns monthly here. Hey Slobbers when you read here later you might want to fix that love, your man Kyle will be awake in a few hours to sort for you there
IMG_2633.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe there are people out there who would pay for her content!

Reactions: 22

View attachment 2960490
"Some free time"

Ned has her all day Wednesday and Wednesday night, then Thursday lunch time he drops her to Deirdres so shiv can play office and do jitz.

Then He has her all day Saturday and Saturday night, and on Sunday ALSO drops her to Deirdres so shiv can do tit wobbly yoga, that's so tit even she knows she can't charge for it.

By my count that's 4 days a week either Ned or her mother has the child. That's more than "some free time". Id say that's about 50% of the week is "some free time" 🙄

Reactions: 37
Whats the shite with the middle tier and extra episode will be people who pay who she trusts so she can be a bit more herself in that extra episode. So does that mean she's not herself in any other episode......I already know the answer to that with her continuous flip flopping on her "values"

Reactions: 14
She admits twice in the comments that the trailer is complete click bait…. Because apparently “that’s social media these days”. Only if your content isn’t good enough without that crap to draw people into listen 😂😂😂 she is so so so thick!

Reactions: 28
life lessons! i’m sorry siobhan no property no relationship single mom no real job o’hagan thinks she’s in a position to give life lessons

Reactions: 38
I'm constantly amazed at the notions this one has about herself. She has nothing worth hearing about and certainly no knowledge to share of value. She is the opposite of aspirational.

It's literally a Shiv PR broadcast.

The grift is very real. This is a money grab to make rent.

Reactions: 22
Honestly though people like Siobhan and Aoibhe Devlin give women a bad name. They do.

They are manipulative and constantly spin whatever narrative suits them at the time. And, because they are women they get away with it. What's most dangerous about this pair is they have a massive platform and then in turn an army of people behind them bigging them up.

( yes I know men can be awful too, I'm just talking about this specific pair of blaggers)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Clearly some people buying what this idiot is selling, not sure it’s correct we can track what she earns monthly here. Hey Slobbers when you read here later you might want to fix that love, your man Kyle will be awake in a few hours to sort for you there View attachment 2960590
149.70 a month... have I read that right ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"Some free time"

Ned has her all day Wednesday and Wednesday night, then Thursday lunch time he drops her to Deirdres so shiv can play office and do jitz.

Then He has her all day Saturday and Saturday night, and on Sunday ALSO drops her to Deirdres so shiv can do tit wobbly yoga, that's so tit even she knows she can't charge for it.

By my count that's 4 days a week either Ned or her mother has the child. That's more than "some free time". Id say that's about 50% of the week is "some free time" 🙄
And what about this morning when she went for her coastal run? Or 'training" or 'rolling around wearing her pyjamas' or YTT? give me a breakkkkk 🥱 I'm on maternity leave with 2 babies, partner comes home just before bath time. Literally don't get a minute or any help (not that it's expected). She has more free time than time spent with the child!

Jesus I'm angry tonight. Pass me the wine 🍷

Reactions: 35
Honestly though people like Siobhan and Aoibhe Devlin give women a bad name. They do.

They are manipulative and constantly spin whatever narrative suits them at the time. And, because they are women they get away with it. What's most dangerous about this pair is they have a massive platform and then in turn an army of people behind them bigging them up.

( yes I know men can be awful too, I'm just talking about this specific pair of blaggers)
Could not agree with you more. They are two very dangerous & manipulative women. Absolutely twisting the narrative to suit their own ends.

Shiv is single purely in the sense she is not in a relationship, so that status has not changed since she jumped Sonny Webster.
She is most definitely not a single mother in the conventional sense. Far from it. I'd be so so pissed off if I was Ned. She is absolutely deliberately painting him in a bad light to make herself out like a martyr

Who minded the child whilst she was at that wedding in Portugal?
Ditto whilst she's being doing yoga training every weekend
Plus every Wednesday she's free

Christ the "man behind the bump" mug must be in smithereens at this stage

It's incredible how people who put their entire lives online forget that everything they post is there forever, so their lies are so quickly found out

Who ever buys that podcast deserves a slap!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
149.70 a month... have I read that right ?!
It makes no sense! It averages at €1.23 per person which does not match any of her plans. The first 50 people get a reduction on the "supportive girlos" plan making it €1.99 instead of €2.49 plus vat!

Reactions: 4
And also you can sign up initially and then when click listen says you have to pay so half these could just have signed up and then realized have to pay but will still be listed as a follower etc so may not be as many as we think !!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.