Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Ned I'd be telling her to take my name out of her self serving podcast a la Will Smith style ....

Reactions: 20
I think what she actually said was that Ned was massaging her perineum, not that she was massaging his 😂

Unless I'm mistaken and "how to massage Neds Taint" is going to be the next episode of Life Lessons?
Actually yes your right lol! Silly me 🤣🤣

I think she thought Ned would be moving in full time aswell. Wasn't she implying that at one point.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen above now she did say this but what was she thinking releasing a clip like that. Christ
She’s a gobshite, she has a very high opinion of herself if she’s think people are going to listen to her croaky hoarse voice and the spit/teeth sucking rambling on about her life.

Reactions: 25
She's so boring. Catholic guilt ? You should have regular shame for riding a fella you barely knew after a few drinks in Dubai and pretending he was your boyfriend for the following months when it was clear to everyone except you he had more chemistry with his mirror.

Also asking people to sign up and pay when her first episode is 20 mins ? Delulu and people who pay for it need evaluating.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s a gobshite, she has a very high opinion of herself if she’s think people are going to listen to her croaky hoarse voice and the spit/teeth sucking rambling on about her life.
I wouldn’t listen to her podcast if she paid me ffs. It’s so embarrassing seeing her try to charge for her incoherent nonsense

Reactions: 19
Wow just seen the teaser!!!

"On my own with a newborn" and "it was really difficult"

Absolutely NOT what she was saying a few months ago the gigantic twit. She kept going on about how she was so lucky and how easy she was finding it!!

Christ she's unreal. Ned needs to womp her with a legal letter aswell trying to ruin his image.

Reactions: 42
I took one for the team and listened to it, queens. Not much more divulged than what was in that trailer. She did mention Darragh by name, that he was over all day when she was first born. Did say she's grateful that she has two parents to love her (the baby).
Wait are you the Karen she thanked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2960344

She has some nerve in thinking people will pay this to hear her slurp and stammer her way through a nonsensical ramble!

She will only release one or two podcasts a month at most - and everyone else will get it for free two weeks later. Anyone who signs up for this needs their head examined!

Also - "girls" - what the actual duck?
I love that she’s now working the girls angle 😂.

Reactions: 7
Wow just seen the teaser!!!

"On my own with a newborn" and "it was really difficult"

Absolutely NOT what she was saying a few months ago the gigantic twit. She kept going on about how she was so lucky and how easy she was finding it!!

Christ she's unreal. Ned needs to womp her with a legal letter aswell trying to ruin his image.
Sure she was in a better position than actual couples who were parenting 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2960344

She has some nerve in thinking people will pay this to hear her slurp and stammer her way through a nonsensical ramble!

She will only release one or two podcasts a month at most - and everyone else will get it for free two weeks later. Anyone who signs up for this needs their head examined!

Also - "girls" - what the actual duck?
“My adoring love and respect”. For another euro you can get Disney+. Her over inflated opinion of herself is unmatched.

• Haha
I am nauseous from all the about turns she is doing.
She is a LIAR
Also, ehm, ehm, ehm x 1000

But I thought she’d discussed with her sister about how ‘easy’ it all was with a young baby?

Reactions: 27
new babies are so easy, we this we that, it’s the same as i was happy in bali, i was miserable, whoop london baby, i was miserable. she must have concussion from all her back and forth

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.