Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be like something she’d play with to duck with ned but ultimately an issue for koala . She’s really done a number on herself now

Reactions: 5
I became a single mother. Was she not always a single mother and she’s not even a single mother at that she is co parenting 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
No, she did not become a single mother. She was never with the father. That sounds like they were together and then he decided that it wasn't for him and he left leaving her all the responsibility of raising their child.

Siobhan had a one night stand with a man who made an effort to get to know her during her pregnancy and is now taking responsibility for his daughter.

She is a single mother in that she is an unmarried mother (which means nothing) That child has a father who loves her and looks after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Sorry but a single mother to me implies that a father has no involvements. I think she means to say she co parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I became a single mother. Was she not always a single mother and she’s not even a single mother at that she is co parenting 🙄
Literally came here to say this!! She was a single woman who got pregnant. She was never in a relationship become 'single'?!?! How does she keep a straight face saying shite like this- KNOWING that everyone knows her and Ned were never a couple. Deluded beyond belief. 🙈😳

Reactions: 44
The click bait trailer 🙄🙄🙄 she obviously knows she needs to try trick people in because her content is shite! I guarantee it is no where near as exciting as she’s trying to make it out, it’s all for Patreon sign ups

Reactions: 31
What’s the point in her patreon when she’s going to release it to everyone two weeks later!

Reactions: 14
Catholic guilt🙈🤣🤣🤣
She gave a great sales pitch about the diff levels of Patreon and what you would get for your money.

Reactions: 22
I'd say Ned's blood is boiling with the way she is portraying him. All things considered she was lucky for a single woman who had a bareback ride on holidays, he is actively involved in his daughters life and in fairness supported Shiv through the pregnancy.

Her relationship status has never changed she has always been single.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Didn't she correct someone only last week that she was a single 'mam' not mom?

Was always single, nothings changed.

Reactions: 21
I took one for the team and listened to it, queens. Not much more divulged than what was in that trailer. She did mention Darragh by name, that he was over all day when she was first born. Did say she's grateful that she has two parents to love her (the baby).

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Siobhan thought she would railroad Ned into a relationship with her and spun that narrative for months on end last year.

When you think about it, the approach was totally Siobhan. She didn't want to put the work into building a relationship, it was lazy, entitled handled exceptionally badly and all for instagram validation. She even let her daily email list know. She dropped some very intimate information that was untrue and even implied she was giving Ned intimate massages.

Her conduct has been unhinged beyond belief and I truly believe she deluded herself that she was in a relationship with him because he was just doing the decent thing. Turning up for appointments, getting to know the family etc.

It's a story as old as time. Never dip your wick in crazy. Ned fooked around and found out.
---
Sorry but a single mother to me implies that a father has no involvements. I think she means to say she co parents.
She absolutely means single mother even though he does more than his fair share.
It's resentment towards him, making him look worse than he is. She is bitter he has no interest in her. It's calculated phrasing.

And she will try turn the child against him in time. She is DANGEROUS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What the hell has this charlatan got to offer for a regular podcast of life lessons that people would pay for?

Reactions: 29
On my own with a newborn- making out he abandoned her and his baby 😠
On your with a new born is the exact same for every new mother. Even the most devoted husbands are sent home from the hospital to allow mother and baby to rest but there's still nurses around. Didn't Ned move into the spare room for the first couple of weeks??

Also the Catholic Guilt is such a teenager thing. I know she has the mentality and the sexual experience of a teenager but she's a 30 something year old woman who decided she wanted a family and trapped a one night stand. Did the catholic guilt only kick in when he didn't propose to her like her plan?
---
I took one for the team and listened to it, queens. Not much more divulged than what was in that trailer. She did mention Darragh by name, that he was over all day when she was first born. Did say she's grateful that she has two parents to love her (the baby).
Dont forget to cancel your subscription

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2024-05-27 183209.png

She has some nerve in thinking people will pay this to hear her slurp and stammer her way through a nonsensical ramble!

She will only release one or two podcasts a month at most - and everyone else will get it for free two weeks later. Anyone who signs up for this needs their head examined!

Also - "girls" - what the actual duck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When you think about it, the approach was totally Siobhan. She didn't want to put the work into building a relationship, it was lazy, entitled handled exceptionally badly and all for instagram validation. She even let her daily email list know. She dropped some very intimate information that was untrue and even implied she was giving Ned intimate massages.
I think what she actually said was that Ned was massaging her perineum, not that she was massaging his 😂

Unless I'm mistaken and "how to massage Neds Taint" is going to be the next episode of Life Lessons?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.