Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she chili con carne with her this morning? Thought daddy ned took her on a saturday afternoon

Reactions: 4
Her lips :sick: why does she either go from teeth/spit sucking when she talks on some stories, and then you have the above story and it’s like she has no saliva in her mouth whatsoever.
Not to lower the tone, but I just know she gives the driest blow job in the history of mankind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Not to lower the tone, but I just know she gives the driest blow job in the history of mankind.
Ned wishes he took that option
---
Also explains a lot. Hands are rough as sandpaper and manky af, lips are hardly recognisable and dry, anal - she was on her period and tampon up the wrong hole, left Nedders with only one option. Bare back down dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No seriously, her yoga form is dreadful, she can’t actually be given a pass in the teaching qualification…. It must be a pay to pass situation if so

Reactions: 12
Yeah.. the washing up and picking up can wait for Laura to come round!View attachment 2958480
How is she so bad at everything? Why isn’t her podcast scheduled to post? I’m sure she doesn’t even have the second episode recorded, she’ll do that whenever the free time comes. What’s the point of it all? It’s like she goes out of the way to try make it not succeed (not that recordings of teeth sucking would succeed but at least try!). Minimum effort. Maximum dope.

Reactions: 22
Haha JS has named his kid Cian. Shiv will be on cloud 11 this morning. That’s her brothers name right?

Edit: yep, she was up in the middle of the night congratulating him (Cadhla is such a great sleeper though)
C-R-I-N-G-E....God she seriously needs to stop ✋️

Reactions: 11
I would love it if she failed 😂😂😂 i can already imagine the excuses. Kylo Ren didn’t sleep the night before, I accidentally drank 3 bottles of wine and blacked out in the box room, I’m a single mam and my parents wouldn’t get up and deal with Kygo, The course isn’t actually that good and I had thrown away all the material as it was too heavy to carry from Clongriffin to Swords, Ned has a new girlfriend, a man wanked at me on the way to the exam, my seagull friend didn’t wish me good luck etc etc

Kylo Ren 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Probably raging it wasn’t her that had little Cian she’d only love to be with James, I’d say he thinks she’s a right dope.
Everything she does just reeks of cringe and desperation! Remember when she tried to pretend she was at the cinema with Ned by filming a stranger walking ahead of her 😂😂😂 but she was with Laura Bennett.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in one of the (im sure many) conversations Ned had to have with her to explain he wasn’t interested

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everything she does just reeks of cringe and desperation! Remember when she tried to pretend she was at the cinema with Ned by filming a stranger walking ahead of her 😂😂😂 but she was with Laura Bennett.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in one of the (im sure many) conversations Ned had to have with her to explain he wasn’t interested
I’d say in her deluded mind she still thinks she has a chance with Ned, I’m dying to know if he’s actually with someone.

Reactions: 12
How is she so bad at everything? Why isn’t her podcast scheduled to post? I’m sure she doesn’t even have the second episode recorded, she’ll do that whenever the free time comes. What’s the point of it all? It’s like she goes out of the way to try make it not succeed (not that recordings of teeth sucking would succeed but at least try!). Minimum effort. Maximum dope.
Absolutely desperate lack of awareness from her making such statements.

She doesn't have a clue how damaging it is to the brand she is trying to create.

Same old same old.

Reactions: 7
She should be doing a 7 or 5 day countdown lead-in or proper launch - snippets and teasers. Making a big hoo-ha and doing a reel about her goals with the podcast and what she wants to achieve this series to build anticipation. What guests she will have on etc

But no, "Ah sure I might stick it out this evening if I am not too wrecked".
How not to run a business / brand

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She should be doing a 7 or 5 day countdown lead-in or proper launch - snippets and teasers. Making a big hoo-ha and doing a reel about her goals with the podcast and what she wants to achieve this series to build anticipation. What guests she will have on etc

But no, "Ah sure I might stick it out this evening if I am not too wrecked".
How not to run a business / brand
And forgetting Kyle lives in Australia in a totally different time zone.
Dope

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.