Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eye spy with my little eye….3 empty bottles of wine….sip sip sip……

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eye spy with my little eye….3 empty bottles of wine….sip sip sip……
Good spot, I doubt she’ll delete the post but just incase 👀 no drink prob at all🙄 no wonder cabbage sleeps all night mammy is in a wine coma. It just shows her level or responsibility havin a few drinks with just her and cabbage in the house. Not to sound like a wagon but if an emergency happened she wouldn’t be able to drive to the docs etc

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Jez the pictures of her from 5 years ago to now.
Honestly, she looks now like 5 years ago Siobhan's mam. Her looks have just gone downhill rapidly.
Especially considering she invests in fillers and the rest.

Reactions: 24
Is sinead implying that shiv didn't lose her virginity until after they became friends and sinead should her a routine to do for her first time with a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is sinead implying that shiv didn't lose her virginity until after they became friends and sinead should her a routine to do for her first time with a guy.
I think she’s saying she gave Shiv a routine for the first time she slept with a new guy to impress him and it worked for her because she now has a baby. To be honest, Heg’s one brain cell was working really hard to get that totally unnecessary bit of info out so I could be wrong. Either way I don’t want my dinner any more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
"we were over in my mam and dad's this evening"

Tell the truth shivers - Ned dropped Casey to Deirdre at midday today , like he does most Thursdays , while you dicked around in your pretend office, then went to "jits" instead of picking up your kid, then got your mother to make you dinner because you prioritised pretend office and "jits" over buying groceries for your kid.

Dose.

Reactions: 35
Shiv says ‘excited’ a few times while laying like a heap on her parents sofa

life is sooooo EXCITING

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs why did Glenilen give her free yoghurt 😫
I had an issue with Glenilen last year....they told me they would send me a voucher( still waiting for it) and this charlatan gets a full pack of freebies.. I cannot fathom brands that use influencers who put zero effort into their advertising. That story will be gone tomorrow and there will be zero evidence of her advertising them. Sure wasn't she advertising for yoplait or some other yoghurt brand not long ago.

Reactions: 22
Those companies would be better sending freebies to mother and toddler groups, baby sensory, sing and sign groups 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She really plays up the "my parents love coddle so much" doesn't she ???

Who you trying to convince Shiv ? Us ? Or you?

Reactions: 16
Totally agree that’s she’s laying the groundwork for the big move back home. Only cos her parents are so desperate to see C though and cos she misses them? Definitely not because of finances or the fact that she needs the help….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know it’s been said many times before but why the duck are her lips the same color as her skin???? It’s jarring asf

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really plays up the "my parents love coddle so much" doesn't she ???

Who you trying to convince Shiv ? Us ? Or you?
Raisin. Always to get one over raisin
---
Totally agree that’s she’s laying the groundwork for the big move back home. Only cos her parents are so desperate to see C though and cos she misses them? Definitely not because of finances or the fact that she needs the help….
All day long

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.