Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is short. For a lot of people who can afford it (her target market I imagine is high disposable income types), they would rather spend 15-20euro on a quality yoga class if they are going to give it an hour (+ getting to and from time) of their valuable time.

Maybe being an influencer you start believing everyone thinks "Oooh free stuff, yes please"

Reactions: 15
Why take vids of yourself at the Performance Therapy Gym…

It shows that you don’t trust your own fitness knowledge if you’re having others do up your training for you…

Reactions: 11
DISCLAIMER: not my Instagram, it's from a colleague who actually used to like her.

my god she is such a rude c*unt...
I guarantee you she 100% did not know or even think about that, or if it came up, it was someone else and not her that addressed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For me the whole idea of going to a yoga class is so that I get help from the instructor. They have always moved around the room and fixed your pose and make adjustments to your form.

She wants to teach big numbers of people and teach online. She will not be adjusting anyone's form. Everything with her is so half assed. Small intimate groups are so much better.

Also can you imagine trying to relax with all that slurping going on?

Reactions: 30
For me the whole idea of going to a yoga class is so that I get help from the instructor. They have always moved around the room and fixed your pose and make adjustments to your form.

She wants to teach big numbers of people and teach online. She will not be adjusting anyone's form. Everything with her is so half assed. Small intimate groups are so much better.

Also can you imagine trying to relax with all that slurping going on?
100% all of this. I'm not a yoga fan, I prefer pilates personally but the class I used to go to was run by a physiotherapist who was constantly upskilling her teaching skills, and like that- walked around the class 'adjusting' poses so that we felt them properly. If your one came near me I'd be like 'duck away off from about me!' She's done a bog standard bare minimum teaching course and is somehow convinced it'll be the saving grace of this new project?? Honestly her lack of common sense and basic intelligence continues to amaze me...

Reactions: 21
There’s “wellness” and then there’s sticking your oar into mental health issues which is just down right dangerous and coming from and unqualified, unregistered chancer and also being promoted on shows like Ireland am adding fuel to the fire!
This is Siobhán O Hagans thread, not FacesbyGraces . . . . . Ooohhhh 🤣🤣 #samesame

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I started attending yoga classes way back in 1999 and now if I fancy it I use Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. She has 12 million subscribers…. And it’s free.
What is Siobhán thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I started attending yoga classes way back in 1999 and now if I fancy it I use Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. She has 12 million subscribers…. And it’s free.
Exactly. She has no USP (unique selling point Shiv, in case you don't know) so I can't understand this 'rebrand' when she's bringing nothing new to the table

Reactions: 15
Sorry I'm a bit confused here now if someone can help me.

She's training to teach people how to do yoga ya ?
She's not training to teach other people to be teachers??

Reactions: 4
She sure does check her dm’s a lot for someone who never checks her dm’s.

She’ll 100% use email lists she already has and be like “oopsies I’m just so silly 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I genuinely don't know why people pay to do online yoga classes (the pandemic is over) there is so much free resources on youtube of really excellent classes different challenges/lengths/skill level. If you're going to a class the instructor should be adjusting you or else you may aswell be at home in front of youtube.

I'm not Shiv doing market research am I missing some added benefit people get for paying an online yoga class?

Reactions: 13
Cash grab. She's only thinking about cash.

Btw is this needs product offering open to males or is she still doing female only because she has so little respect for them and finds them easier to manipulate?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.