Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was kinda hoping that she might be pregnant - she is fierce boring these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was always dreadfully boring personality wise.

The entertainment was in her chasing after James Smith & Diren, being an unaware mess and doing crappy things such as recording taxi drivers and robbing Sinead Hegs passport 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy nine months to us, she’s only raging she isn’t saying similar to Ned, the ultimate pick me girl still raging he didn’t pick her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was kinda hoping that she might be pregnant - she is fierce boring these days!
And she would STILL try to spin the narrative having kids to different dads is FAR better than being in a relationship. Because obviously if Slob’s single… that’s exactly the right way to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long before Shivs shows cabbages face to try and cash in on her? More ads more brands more Pennys for Pennys.

New kid on the block now that JS has reproduced, she won’t want to be top trumped by him will she.

Reactions: 11
Haha JS has named his kid Cian. Shiv will be on cloud 11 this morning. That’s her brothers name right?

Edit: yep, she was up in the middle of the night congratulating him (Cadhla is such a great sleeper though)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm convinced JS will use his misses for content, on how to get your body back after a baby.
Shiv is not going to take it well If she seems him posting glowing stuff about his baby mama.

Reactions: 24
I'm convinced JS will use his misses for content, on how to get your body back after a baby.
Shiv is not going to take it well If she seems him posting glowing stuff about his baby mama.
Although if he thinks it's a good idea, Shivvers will then think it's a good idea- no way she'd speak out about it anyway !

Reactions: 9
Alcohol made an appearance the day her daughter came home from hospital like she has a problem
True but after she was called out for alcoholism she stopped posting her Dailly thoughts about drink or going for drinks. Its back with a bang.

Imagine her after a few drinks trying to teach yoga.

Reactions: 15
Oh the she stayed in the parents house last night….. was this a practice test before next months move home.

Wonder what Dr Skinny will say to make this change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyla woke her at 4:45...thought she normally gets up at 5 anyway ? What's the difference of 15 minutes to superhuman Shivvers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.