Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow here - is she implying she might be pregnant again? 🙄

Which would be Siobhans way of telling the world she got the ride at the wedding in Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't follow here - is she implying she might be pregnant again? 🙄

Which would be Siobhans way of telling the world she got the ride at the wedding in Portugal.
Her recovery dropped "unexplainable" and she said last time it happened she was pregnant.

It could've been Portugal. Or maybe she forgot to wear her roboglasses out jogging and one of the wanking guys got her as she ran past....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No chance she's preggers again. Lightning doesn't strike twice and the tide wouldn't take this one out. Can't wait for Raisin's next pregnancy and her wedding though, Shiv's gonna love those

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I genuinely don't know why people pay to do online yoga classes (the pandemic is over) there is so much free resources on youtube of really excellent classes different challenges/lengths/skill level. If you're going to a class the instructor should be adjusting you or else you may aswell be at home in front of youtube.

I'm not Shiv doing market research am I missing some added benefit people get for paying an online yoga class?
THIS. She’s missed the boat in a massive way.

You are definitely not missing anything imo - YouTube is so great for free classes with reputable teachers.

Reactions: 10
THIS. She’s missed the boat in a massive way.

You are definitely not missing anything imo - YouTube is so great for free classes with reputable teachers.
Or....have you ever heard of the app downdog? Apparently you can get to yoga teacher level using only this app and without ever once having your form corrected by a real teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh sure, sign me up. All we need now is Becca looking like she’s just come off a 4 day bender offering to teach people how to breathe properly and we’ll have the trifecta of gobshite scamming charlatans.

IMG_6904.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Begarty is a cute hoor. She knows Shiv has a huge following and that she can piggyback off any joint posts/events

Reactions: 15
Didn't even realise MP was having a sale as she didn't read the email....

Very professional Shiv...

Reactions: 14
Begarty is a cute hoor. She knows Shiv has a huge following and that she can piggyback off any joint posts/events
Sinead has a bigger following that Siobhan, has big numbers coming to her meditation classes, is selling a monthly subscription, sells rings, and is hosting her second show at the Helix at €50 a head. She does not need Siobhan.

She's a bleeping idiot but she's got a work ethic that Shiv can only dream of and has monetised her scams.

I'd say she only suggested that to put Shiv on the spot knowing she won't be qualified by then. I bet they are all laughing at her attempts at yoga.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sinead has a bigger following that Siobhan, has big numbers coming to her meditation classes, is selling a monthly subscription, sells rings, and is hosting her second show at the Helix at €50 a head. She does not need Siobhan.

She's a bleeping idiot but she's got a work ethic that Shiv can only dream of and has monetised her scams.

I'd say she only suggested that to put Shiv on the spot knowing she won't be qualified by then. I bet they are all laughing at her attempts at yoga.
I know she doesn't 'need' Shiv for followers, she surpassed her a few years ago. But the exposure to Shiv's audience won't do her any harm. There's always more gullible idiots out there for these gangsters to fleece.
And 100% they think she's a joke...it was probably a pity offer.. 😅

Reactions: 9
If anything Shiv is now copying Sinead with the podcast and subscription program.

Reactions: 12
Oh sure, sign me up. All we need now is Becca looking like she’s just come off a 4 day bender offering to teach people how to breathe properly and we’ll have the trifecta of gobshite scamming charlatans.

View attachment 2952527
I feel so bad for all the 20 something year olds who look up to the frauds. I do think their days are numbered. There is far more questions being asked about their "Industry " and the "qualifications " they claim to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know she doesn't 'need' Shiv for followers, she surpassed her a few years ago. But the exposure to Shiv's audience won't do her any harm. There's always more gullible idiots out there for these gangsters to fleece.
And 100% they think she's a joke...it was probably a pity offer.. 😅
I'd say Shiv is the but of Becca in Sineads jokes for sure. Shiv used to talk down to them both so I'd imagine they are delighted at this fall from Grace.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.