Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's got a work ethic that Shiv can only dream of and has monetised her scams.
No…she had zero work ethic - she got lucky on Insta, cashed in on lots and lots of collabs, saved up her dollar & then paid cheap labour (Bali) and now her mates to do the hard yards for her.
She knows how to market herself & get attention yes - but work ethic, absolutely no way. Kyle had to set her a schedule to focus her to record her meditations just weeks before they launched the braveway subscription. All her meditations are just rip off from other apps & YouTube. She’s a scammer of the highest order.

Reactions: 22
Kyle had to set her a schedule to focus her to record her meditations mediations just weeks before they launched the braveway subscription. All her meditations mediations are just rip off from other apps & YouTube. She’s a scammer of the highest order.
Fixed it for you.

Also, someone screen shot her laptop one day and she was getting chatgpt to write her "mediations".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I love how she thinks she will be able to make money off yoga in Dublin. There’s so many teachers up there. She will have to compete with some very well established teachers.
Look at the crowd jen healy drew at wellfest, shiv is in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 21
I love how she thinks she will be able to make money off yoga in Dublin. There’s so many teachers up there. She will have to compete with some very well established teachers.
Look at the crowd jen healy drew at wellfest, shiv is in for a rude awakening.
But you’re forgetting that Siobhan has a USP…… it’s… it’s… wait it’ll come to me… it’s the… it’s her…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
there is a type of person who’s a yoga teacher and it’s not siobhan
I think particularly because she only decided to do yoga as part of her boring, vapid daily routine during COVID. Again, I'm a broken record because I'm all about people trying yoga whatever way they want but to decide you're gonna be a yoga teacher after only online classes is crazy to me.
In addition, she doesn't practice any of the other limbs of yogas it's not all Asana (poses) in fact, some of it is the very stuff she was shitting on Sinead and Becca and co. for engaging in (mindfulness, meditation, etc.)

Reactions: 19
I think particularly because she only decided to do yoga as part of her boring, vapid daily routine during COVID. Again, I'm a broken record because I'm all about people trying yoga whatever way they want but to decide you're gonna be a yoga teacher after only online classes is crazy to me.
In addition, she doesn't practice any of the other limbs of yogas it's not all Asana (poses) in fact, some of it is the very stuff she was shitting on Sinead and Becca and co. for engaging in (mindfulness, meditation, etc.)
She more or less admitted that she didn't know there was more to yoga than the physical practice when she started her training.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I absolutely agree with this - I've been doing yoga years and years and I think anyone and everyone should try it. The benefits are amazing, and no one should let the fact they aren't perfect put them off anything but I think especially with yoga people think if they aren't able to bust out some insane inversion or balance they are tit at yoga. My issue with this dose and her yoga is the fact she thinks she has the knowledge and skill to teach others when she hasn't attended any in-person lessons as a student and has just done some intensive evening course. It's so clear it's just a cash grab and not out of love of the practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What everyone is saying is so true. Wanna try yoga? Go for it. Wanna teach yoga? Maybe consider if that’s appropriate.

Those who can’t do, teach doesn’t really work here 😂

Reactions: 16
She's next level delusional. You would be off your rocker to pay her.
Let’s all be honest.. we all know Siobhan is a business witch and prob thinks USP is actually USB.

So when the financial planner was asking her what her USP was. She misheard them and thought to herself “of course I have a USB… it’s in my bag”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is not my opinion have kids with whoever u want and if if it doesn't work out fair enough meet someone new and have more but I'd say shiv is the type to be like "Mary has different dads to each of her kids tut tut" I think she wants to be seen as out getting the ride but I couldn't see her do a blended family. She would suit the wicked step mother job down to ground though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Literally how stuck for content/engagement do you need to be to post a photo of your eggs and toast? I’m having a glass of water at the minute, maybe i should take a photo for my story 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s all be honest.. we all know Siobhan is a business witch and prob thinks USP is actually USB.

So when the financial planner was asking her what her USP was. She misheard them and thought to herself “of course I have a USB… it’s in my bag”
It’s right up there with her ChatGBT email, the absolute plank

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.