Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone here is in the old Furnace email list, and receives an unsolicited mail regarding the new venture that’s surely that’s needed to prove a GDPR breach. I.e she is using your personal data for something other than what she initially told you it was going to be used for.

Reactions: 34
I cannot believe she just used the old Furnace page and followers for the new project. Well actually I can. But it’s just so cheeky.

Reactions: 23
And if she's that flippant with people's data, I suspect has very little on her devices in regards to information and cyber security imagine where that data could end up.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't be surprised if she tried to leave and she has been gaslighted into staying and basically told by Shiv "I'll change" and this is the answer.
I’m sorry but either she has no cop on or she has no confidence in her own ability as a trainer.

There has been multiple instances of Siobhan being a bleep to the girl and she basically rolls over and asks to have her belly rubbed.

The greatest example. Cory flies to London. To the same event as Siobhan. Is blanked by Siobhan. Even when her hotel alarm goes off and she has no where to sleep. Siobhan didn’t offer up any help 😂.

Why is that someone you’d want to work for or even be around.

Reactions: 20
If anyone here is in the old Furnace email list, and receives an unsolicited mail regarding the new venture that’s surely that’s needed to prove a GDPR breach. I.e she is using your personal data for something other than what she initially told you it was going to be used for.
I hope Slob thanks you for bringing this to her attention when she reads here! And, as if by magic ✨ I bet her “daily” emails will reappear ✨

Reactions: 9
No one can convince me that she isn’t selling feet pics or worse online. Wouldn’t explain why she is so self conscious every time she sees a man in public.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How long till the comments are turned off on that dress reel 😂 how the duck are companies still working with this train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone signs up to this new project of hers, I mean this, will someone put me out of my misery, cause whatever faith I had in humanity will be gone, if people are thick enough to sign up to anything she does knowing what we know, then there is no hope for anyone 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon all this is the outcome of her day in Malahide *at the office

Little thought into the name, minimal marketing campaign, just changing the name of existing pages, no passionate launch just same old laziness.

It's weak, it's unprepared, it's Siobhan O Hagan.
She definitely thought of the name while SIPing on a marg 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Siobhán O'Hagan #70
Furnace no more, the oven is RIP.
Shiv's old tit show is now called SIP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is Shiv planning a public stand off with Military Fitness in the park? Hope someone slags her outside yoga classes just like she did to the boot camp in London. twit.

Also Shiv, you’re on the beg for a free yoga studio space and it’s beyond bleeping transparent, you LEECH.

Slurp, suck, slurp, suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
so now outdoor exercise is ok?

Wants to teach for free. What absolute BS, she doesn't want to do anything for free. She knows people won't pay to have wonky hips, off balance posing, dirty mats.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The SELF DOUBT (project) in her ‘live’ morning thoughts, her voice pitch goes up like an anxious teenager talking about how yoga ‘will be part of the self improvement project’ , there is no professionalism or confidence.

asking for advice, doubting she’ll ‘actually’ qualify saying ‘who knows’.

nah Shiv you sure dont know you’re absolutely winging this!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Not a hope she's pregnant again. Nobody is getting near that train wreck of a human.

With regards to teaching, she shouldn't be aiming to teach loads but a max 6 people at a time. If she tries to teach more, with her lack of skills/understanding, it will end badly.

I imagine to teach yoga outside to "loads of people" even if "for free" you would need insurance and some kind of licence if it going to be loads of people.

I imagine to teach yoga outside to "loads of people" even if "for free" you would need insurance and some kind of licence if it going to be loads of people.
An old colleague of mine used to teach yoga outdoors and absolutely did need a permit from some of the larger places. She was also qualified quite some time, did regular courses for CPD, and could actually hold a yoga pose. All of which seems a million miles away from this wan. You’d have to laugh at her arrogance thinking “loads of people” would want to be taught be her. Her parents, the baby, and Peanut don’t count.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.