Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow
Does that Karl account running the train your brain event actually have a photo of Shiv tearing into a pint on a post about mental health event?
Alcohol is literally a depressant not to be actively promoted for mental health and wellbeing - shows how little they know and really care about the info / content they are putting out
It says a lot when there are 5 speakers and she was the only one they had to turn off comments for.

Why would they use that photo is she going on as a "Jits" expert and the even worse second photo like an American tourist who has never seen a pint of guinness before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon all this is the outcome of her day in Malahide *at the office

Little thought into the name, minimal marketing campaign, just changing the name of existing pages, no passionate launch just same old laziness.

It's weak, it's unprepared, it's Siobhan O Hagan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can set your watch by her. Predictable AF
So productive in an office wonders how much she would get in an office 9-5.

So many people have signed up to SIP already, slobs income provider.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another great contender for the next thread title! Or just a tag line for Slob in general
Lol it's generally what comes to mind when I think of her work ethic.

I've never seen such laziness and a lack of pride in a business from a business owner. No innovation, no scaling up, no new features. Just constant rebranding and collecting money. And all by one person you would be made think (Siobhan) who is clearly not passionate about the business type.

Like she doesn't even have to run it on a day to day. The platform is there and it could be wildly successful if she hired a CEO to drive growth and strategy.

She's that useless she can't even see that!! It would substantially increase her income whilst giving her less to do on a day to day.

Reactions: 8
It is against gdpr rules to keep her old "the furnace" email list etc for this new business.

All records of her previous clients should be deleted if she is shutting it down to start the tipsy sipsy project.

She is cutting it very close to the line by changing the instagram name and keeping the followers. Can see her getting herself into trouble with this new move.

Reactions: 38
Oh guaranteed this absolute clown hasn't a notion about GDPR rules and will be planning to speed ahead with weekly emails to her old Furnace comrades about this half baked amateur idea/ "business venture".

*popcorn at the ready*

Reactions: 25
It is against gdpr rules to keep her old "the furnace" email list etc for this new business.

All records of her previous clients should be deleted if she is shutting it down to start the tipsy sipsy project.

She is cutting it very close to the line by changing the instagram name and keeping the followers. Can see her getting herself into trouble with this new move.
I doubts it's something that would even enter her thick head.

She has probably never even heard of GDPR which is a huge regulatory consideration since the day she stomped out of the office to the Avicii tune.
---
View attachment 2950797
She is surely trolling us now with this statement. The head on her!
Reads like someone craving structure and a 9-5. Structure is a good thing.

Reactions: 11
Self Improvement Project
SIP
Sip? Sip, sip, sip.....sipping one margarita at a time. Tell me you have an overdependence on alcohol without telling me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Self Improvement Project
SIP
Sip? Sip, sip, sip.....sipping one margarita at a time. Tell me you have an overdependence on alcohol without telling me 🙄
It's pretty grim if you think about it, a self improvement farce run by an unhygienic, passive aggressive, dishonest, unprofessional, completely oblivious to the world around her alcoholic.

If this goes anywhere (doubt it) it'll be Cory's work. I'd jump ship if I were her...imagine being tied to this absolute moron in any shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh guaranteed this absolute clown hasn't a notion about GDPR rules and will be planning to speed ahead with weekly emails to her old Furnace comrades about this half baked amateur idea/ "business venture".

*popcorn at the ready*
Who can you report GDPR breaches to??

Reactions: 5
Miracle ONS baby’s and badly planned business launches are the lifeblood of this thread. I am here for it all. As Shiv gets worse, this thread gets better. Thank you for your service stompy one. 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's pretty grim if you think about it, a self improvement farce run by an unhygienic, passive aggressive, dishonest, unprofessional, completely oblivious to the world around her alcoholic.

If this goes anywhere (doubt it) it'll be Cory's work. I'd jump ship if I were her...imagine being tied to this absolute moron in any shape or form.
Wouldn't be surprised if she tried to leave and she has been gaslighted into staying and basically told by Shiv "I'll change" and this is the answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.