Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was called on here that she would go down more of a wellness route.

I'd say that's what this is. Have a look at that charlatan Mark Fennell who Aoife Devlin is always pushing. Same vibe.
Wedding photographer turned wellness guru with zero qualifications.
There’s “wellness” and then there’s sticking your oar into mental health issues which is just down right dangerous and coming from and unqualified, unregistered chancer and also being promoted on shows like Ireland am adding fuel to the fire!

Reactions: 24
There’s “wellness” and then there’s sticking your oar into mental health issues which is just down right dangerous and coming from and unqualified, unregistered chancer and also being promoted on shows like Ireland am adding fuel to the fire!
Her , sinead, becca etc are all the same. Claiming to be qualified to give mental health advice when we all know they aren't. It's scary to think the damage they will all do .

Reactions: 25
I just don’t get why they breadcrumb what it *actually* is and don’t put effort into a slick launch.
Surely if she had some coaching from Sean Casey, she could learn a thing or 2 from him and his recent app launch? It was very well managed and marketed, I thought. And it seemed clear what you were getting, right from the off.
It’s all too little, too late really. It has been done 100s of times already. I get the draw of an all-round sort of package but if I were to go down that route, there are def better options out there.
I’m still really hung up on the concept of self improvement lol I think most of us are acutely aware of “not being enough” without Shivver me Timbers pontificating about how you can be *better*. Maybe I’m being picky but your brand name really should reflect your core values, and that’s what the name says to me

Reactions: 14
The woman can't even do the basics of cleaning the house or do a weekly shop and she's preaching self improvement. Not to mention all the other stuff.

Someone make her stop.

Reactions: 35
Launching an app about wellness and nutrition. Admits her nutrition is awful and that she focuses on fitness, not the stuff that actually nourishes your body and affects your health. Ok.

Reactions: 31
Literally cannot take this seriously, coming from a woman who had to diary in time to wash her own hair and posted a pic of snot all up her sleeve!!! Self improvement- surely like charity it should begin at home..

Reactions: 33
Eager awaiting the ‘blown away by the interest/support in the new project 🥺” morning coffee thoughts! She shat all over the whole mindfulness/wellbeing stuff until she saw people making money! 5 years late to the party as always 😅

Reactions: 39
Eager awaiting the ‘blown away by the interest/support in the new project 🥺” morning coffee thoughts! She shat all over the whole mindfulness/wellbeing stuff until she saw people making money! 5 years late to the party as always 😅
Yesterday morning she said she wasn't going to launch it for another 2 weeks until she was sure it was perfect.then her ADHD kicks in and she decides to just vomit it out into the world , half done and clearly offering services she hasn't even taken the exam for yet.

No doubt the other experts will be "mediation" from Hegs and "unfuck yourself" CBT from unqualified faux psychologist and "someone pass me a bag of yokes" healthy guru, Becca.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The unfuck method😂😂

Another wellness program from a person who is the epitome of the opposite and is completely fucked.

Christ this crew are some scammers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Project implies there is a defined end. Self improvement should be continuous. That's why no one with a brain would put that name together so was available for this numpty.

I cant believe how broad she is going
Target Market: Everyone
Product: everything that can be spoofed as wellness

She is a master of nothing and anyone foolish enough to give her money she will be dangerous as they are likely to be massively impressionable in the first place.

Reactions: 27
Oh Siobhan, always behind in everything. Business, life, understanding she is the butt of a joke. I can’t wait for her to get into ice baths in about 6 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Project implies there is a defined end. Self improvement should be continuous. That's why no one with a brain would put that name together so was available for this numpty.

I cant believe how broad she is going
Target Market: Everyone
Product: everything that can be spoofed as wellness

She is a master of nothing and anyone foolish enough to give her money she will be dangerous as they are likely to be massively impressionable in the first place.
She should come with a warning.

Reactions: 9
Has she ever tagged Cory?

Like it really shows her insecurity that she gate keeps Cory. I only learnt about her existence on this thread.

You think with all the 'we's' etc. that she would tag her in their joint venture.

I think when it was the furnace she was afraid Cory's following would outgrow hers maybe? Despite Cory appearing to do the donkey work. I'd be raging if I was Cory, very little acknowledgement at all.

ETA. If Cory was male she would be tagged and referenced the whole time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Has she ever tagged Cory?

Like it really shows her insecurity that she gate keeps Cory. I only learnt about her existence on this thread.

You think with all the 'we's' etc. that she would tag her in their joint venture.

I think when it was the furnace she was afraid Cory's following would outgrow hers maybe? Despite Cory appearing to do the donkey work. I'd be raging if I was Cory, very little acknowledgement at all.

ETA. If Cory was male she would be tagged and referenced the whole time.
Once in London and Cory was only with her for a few minutes.

Cory never got an appearance on her website or any credit. Fully agree, Siobhan is that insecure and that's why she will never be successful.

I've little respect for Cory for putting up with it for so long to be honest. I know I wouldn't be able to. Siobhan has a platform and never promotes her.

Lets call a spade a spade. That's an abusive and manipulative working relationship.

Very weak from Cory.

Reactions: 16
I think Cory's happy enough to plod along in the background. She has her own seperate coaching business that appears to be very successful, practices yoga with no fanfare, embraces living healthily with little to no cringe motivational quotes/bullshittery. Although the way this is being portrayed now is as if she's now more a 50/50 partner than a dogsbody? She referred to herself as 'the other half' of the Self Improvement Project.

Reactions: 6
Wow
Does that Karl account running the train your brain event actually have a photo of Shiv tearing into a pint on a post about mental health event?
Alcohol is literally a depressant not to be actively promoted for mental health and wellbeing - shows how little they know and really care about the info / content they are putting out

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Shiv's Facebook page name has just been changed to the Self Improvement Project.

God that's such a cringe, patronising name... 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.