Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Wasn't one of her most recent gaffes running fucks up your knees or hips? Lots corrected her and she came back on to "clear up" what she said 🙈🙈
and then went and bought Robocop oakleys and a running vest
---
She was so cocky and patronising with it as well, stomping down the stairs in her Robocop glasses. Then soon backtracked when people who actually know what they’re talking about got involved and proved she’d done absolutely no research in to the bold claims she was making. Mortifying.
and then deleted the post to "stop people commenting", rather than disabling commenting. She is a bleeping clown

Reactions: 19
Yes! Wasn't one of her most recent gaffes running fucks up your knees or hips? Lots corrected her and she came back on to "clear up" what she said 🙈🙈
And she only acknowledged the two MEN who corrected her not the professional women in her comments 🥴
I'd say dr. Gary can't stand her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And she only acknowledged the two MEN who corrected her not the professional women in her comments 🥴
I'd say dr. Gary can't stand her 😂😂😂
I nearly forgot about that. She genuinely believed she was contributing an incredible fact when in reality it was just a whole load of bullshit, as always.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
she needs to get fucked, honestly, having to put your phone in a compartment in the car so she doesn’t use it whilst driving!!! It’s up there with the fairy liquid in the Nutella.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
she needs to get fucked, honestly, having to put your phone in a compartment in the car so she doesn’t use it whilst driving!!! It’s up there with the fairy liquid in the Nutella.
Why would you announce you basically use your phone while driving to 163k followers she’s simple 🙈

Reactions: 42
It’s expensive to fly to Portugal for someone who previous flew business class across the world a few times a year - oh how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s expensive to fly to Portugal for someone who previous flew business class across the world a few times a year - oh how the mighty have fallen!
She never gives her sister peace. Only back and wants to go back again. She’ll never allow her sister just have a life with her family

Reactions: 28
She's just admitted to a criminal offence.

Honestly it's a huge problem, I see people going through traffic lights scrolling their phones while on the school run, I seen a person cause absolute carnage on the M50 by swerving across a lane on their phone. It's a major problem and this dope is going on about it as if it's cool.

Road deaths are up hugely this year and a lot of it is being attributed to phone use.

Haha see she's sucking up to skinny Gaz after he called her nonsense out!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She's just admitted to a criminal offence.

Honestly it's a huge problem, I see people going through traffic lights scrolling their phones while on the school run, I seen a person cause absolute carnage on the M50 by swerving across a lane on their phone. It's a major problem and this dope is going on about it as if it's cool.

Road deaths are up hugely this year and a lot of it is being attributed to phone use.

what’s his user name?

Reactions: 1
Theres zero point reporting her. She didn't admit to anything. She said tempted.

You could read between the lines and assume she does but technically she hasn't admitted anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don't get their 'friendship' (if there is one) He regularly posts stuff that contradicts what she says, and calls out bullshit that influencers (like her) have posted, and she still tags him in posts? It's like she's fan-girling him despite coming across like an absolute twit with what she posts.

Honestly she has changed SO much from when I first started following her.
She was a regular girl, wanted to drop a few lbs and get healthy. Spoke common sense about diet myths. Then slowly morphed into an instahun when she did the bodybuilding show. I think that was the worst thing she could have ever done. She had top-class coaches and all the resources to compete healthily, but her inner demons overrode all advice and support, and she basically slammed them blaming them for her disordered eating and body issues. They were there long before she competed- it just brought them out. She should never have done it. Sticking to something like crossfit or leaning towards hyrox training would have suited her FAR better and made her more relevant.

She rarely posts anything 'helpful' like Gary or other fitness influencers, it's all crappy morning thoughts (that noone gaf about) or random stories of her walking or in the gym (I refuse to call it training- she's not training for anything, and isn't consistent or following any type of programme)

Reactions: 20
When you know better you obviously don’t do better. Why the duck would she need to scroll insta at the traffic lights. Jesus really swept. She can get fucked.

Also what’s with the jet black eyebrows?

What did I miss with slender Gareth?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Shiv and the rest of the instahuns needs to ease up on the Botox lip flips. They are all looking like thunderbirds with the bottom lip being the only thing that moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_9309.jpeg

Sinead’s comment made me laugh. Translates to “I wouldn’t usually miss you because I think you’re such a dose of shite.”

• Haha
  • Sick
I know its often said here, but i never particularly saw her as manish until her GRWM today, what a face!!!! Jesus swept

Potential New Thread Title
Siobhan O'Hagan #70 Dublin's No 1 Supporter and one of Ireland's best scammers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In those group photos she looks so out of place. The bride looks allergic to her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.