Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how I can look at her page if blocked. The old reliables seem to not be working anymore

Reactions: 1
She’s one of those pick me girls “oh I don’t know how to wear make up, heehee, silly lil me, I’m just one of the lads” but will have high end expensive stuff, will willingly accept PR drops of make up, has actually done lessons as she admitted, has gotten her make up done professionally enough times to have picked up some tips, has worn make up as long as the rest of us. Then she wonders why her skin is bad as she uses brushes that haven’t been cleaned since she bought them. Sorry, was gifted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s one of those pick me girls “oh I don’t know how to wear make up, heehee, silly lil me, I’m just one of the lads” but will have high end expensive stuff, will willingly accept PR drops of make up, has actually done lessons as she admitted, has gotten her make up done professionally enough times to have picked up some tips, has worn make up as long as the rest of us. Then she wonders why her skin is bad as she uses brushes that haven’t been cleaned since she bought them. Sorry, was gifted them.
Trying to be a cool influencer and a clown at the same time just doesn't work, why would anyone buy what she endorses when she acts like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can push the arm with one arm…

says every mother ever when they want to drink coffee or text.
Its not something to flex about

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slob has basically invented Birkenstocks she's wearing them since 2017 but like it took until 2024 for all us mere mortals to discover them.

They are as ugly looking as she is in that GRWM video

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Slob has basically invented Birkenstocks she's wearing them since 2017 but like it took until 2024 for all us mere mortals to discover them.

They are as ugly looking as she is in that GRWM video
Look I don’t mean to toot my own horn here but I wore Birks for my confirmation, and that was neither today nor yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Upon stumbling off her steamboat and discovering the island we now call ‘Bally’, Marco PolO’H found herself at a loose end and using the natural materials at her disposal, the Birkenstock was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This moment goes down as the most 2nd hand embarrassment I've ever felt for anyone in my life. It lives rent free in my head 😁thank you for sharing and making me lol 😆
i cant decide if its better or worse than when she tried to get diran to high 5 her and he ignored her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This moment goes down as the most 2nd hand embarrassment I've ever felt for anyone in my life. It lives rent free in my head 😁thank you for sharing and making me lol 😆
I mean how did she not look back at that before posting it and not see his reaction he’s literally gritting his teeth at her, put I suppose in her own mind she probably thought he fancied her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just shows what an absolute Professional Rory McIlroy is.

One would have expected him to drop his pants on the spot and just start tugging away at himself unable to hold himself together at the sight of the stomping red honey monster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.