Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds pissed in that video. Weren't they off cycling that morning? Sounds like she had a liquid lunch. Imagine how annoying she mist have been if she was drunk arriving at the wedding.

Reactions: 9
Can we take a moment for the comment she posted under that reel in response to facesbygrace comment!

Are we to interpret that as Shivvers thinks Grace is a real make up artist? 😲 🫨

Two utter con artists conning each other!

She's beyond cringe & awkward in that video!

Imagine getting ready ( presumably in hotel where all these friends of hers / sister are staying) yet she's there on her own effectively doing a reel / ad for insta!

The eyebrows are criminally dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she goes on about the niece is really odd...can't wait to see her, would love to see her more - coming from someone who dumps her own child with her parents or her co-parenting best friend at the slightest opportunity? She needs to be studied. There must be an ulterior motive there

Reactions: 36
The way she goes on about the niece is really odd...can't wait to see her, would love to see her more - coming from someone who dumps her own child with her parents or her co-parenting best friend at the slightest opportunity? She needs to be studied. There must be an ulterior motive there
Cause all she ever really wanted to be was the cool wine aunt! Nia is all the fun of a baby without the responsibility and without the reminder that the baby has a Dad who loves her so much and will never love her no matter how much she wants it!

Reactions: 26
Cause all she ever really wanted to be was the cool wine aunt! Nia is all the fun of a baby without the responsibility and without the reminder that the baby has a Dad who loves her so much and will never love her no matter how much she wants it!
100% correct

Reactions: 15
Can we take a moment for the comment she posted under that reel in response to facesbygrace comment!

Are we to interpret that as Shivvers thinks Grace is a real make up artist? 😲 🫨

Two utter con artists conning each other!

She's beyond cringe & awkward in that video!

Imagine getting ready ( presumably in hotel where all these friends of hers / sister are staying) yet she's there on her own effectively doing a reel / ad for insta!

The eyebrows are criminally dark.
I still find it so funny that grace actually worked on a makeup counter 😂🙄 she’s so bad
---
That reel Jesus she made a show of herself she is actually so bad on camera she comes across so nervous

Also saying she’s the only single friend 😂🙄 did she not hint she was seeing someone only 2 days before she flew to Portugal he must of done a runner 😂😂😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still find it so funny that grace actually worked on a makeup counter 😂🙄 she’s so bad
---
That reel Jesus she made a show of herself she is actually so bad on camera she comes across so nervous
I worked in a deli once, doesn't mean I'm a michelin chef!

Two chances who just happened to get lucky through insta

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sounds pissed in that video. Weren't they off cycling that morning? Sounds like she had a liquid lunch. Imagine how annoying she mist have been if she was drunk arriving at the wedding.
She did have a liquid lunch, she had to post the close up of the 15 or so bottles of superbock to let us know she's cool and she not only drinks (very 😎 cool) but she drinks Portugese beer in Portugal.

I think a liquid afternoon was common enough for Shiv - especially in her London era.

She's definitely langered in that video. It was a few days ago. Terrible judgement to post it!

Kinda sad really isn't it.

Going to a wedding can't wait can't wait so excited all my old school friends will be there. Can't wait look at us having the best time.
At the end of it all she's still sitting in a hotel room on her own talking into a phone.

Reactions: 27
I can't stop staring at her upper lip in that photo, completely not moving at all. Is that a flipflip or filler? Either way, the lighting and angle of the video doesn't make it look good. Did she also say her mascara was 4 years old?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't stop staring at her upper lip in that photo, completely not moving at all. Is that a flipflip or filler? Either way, the lighting and angle of the video doesn't make it look good. Did she also say her mascara was 4 years old?
It’s a lip flip and filler. As I said earlier…thunderbirds.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd say it wasn't washed since Dublin! And the boobs look extra fake in that dress.
When she loses weight her boobs look extra fake because you can see the implants. Or the weird shape - I dunno - I am not an expert on implants!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.