Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Wellfest just seems to be a place where you pay to meet Ireland's biggest scammers so her doing a yoga class would have been very well received.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would guess the deciding factor to if she drags Caterpillar along to F1/games/matches will be if she needs to buy her a ticket. That and if she is gifted some ear defenders. She won’t keep them on according to her, but if they are gifted it will be a different story and she will have been obsessed with “insert brand”

Reactions: 15
I would guess the deciding factor to if she drags Caterpillar along to F1/games/matches will be if she needs to buy her a ticket. That and if she is gifted some ear defenders. She won’t keep them on according to her, but if they are gifted it will be a different story and she will have been obsessed with “insert brand”
Let's just hope the Kilkenny man has a pair of ear defenders to offer her too 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everything she does is for show. She will bring her once or twice for the grid photos and then we'll get throwbacks to "the first time Cadhla went to support the Dubs" forever.

Although that opportunity may be gone now that she's not allowed to show her on her Instagram.

We all know that going to the Dublin matches is just a about drinking for Shiv - the pre-match drinks, the post match drinks. No way would you be able to bring the baby into a pub that is so busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“I’m craving yoga today”
…..

Has anyone ever craved to do exercise? 😂. I don’t think I’ve ever craved to go for a run or lift some weights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its Monday morning, she's out walking with her baby, she looks 'shook'...what's that in the distance..the faint sound of a white van beeping ! They must be off today...much like the wanking men of Portugal 🇵🇹!

She is such a dose! Exactly as other poster said, she'll only take the baby to the match for photo op! God she's utter cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A busy busy pub wouldn’t stop Slobs bringing Coddle, then she’ll go on a rant about how busy it was and no one made room from the baby. Think of the photo ops, baby’s first trip to McGowans!!

Reactions: 17
“I’m craving yoga today”
…..

Has anyone ever craved to do exercise? 😂. I don’t think I’ve ever craved to go for a run or lift some weights 😂
No even Hegs (whose just done a shred and has a thousand times more muscle definition and a greater level of fitness than the "OG online PT" Shivs will ever have...and she's not even a PT) says she has to drag herself to the gym.

Craving yoga? Give me strength. Why couldn't she do yoga in Porto? Shure doesn't she hate being drunk now so it's not like she had a big rotten hungover head on her every day or started drinking at 11am every morning ....oh wait.
---
A busy busy pub wouldn’t stop Slobs bringing Coddle, then she’ll go on a rant about how busy it was and no one made room from the baby. Think of the photo ops, baby’s first trip to McGowans!!
Imagine if McGowans and Croker don't do high chairs ? 🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do Dublin only play matches in Croke Park?? Asking for a friend..
- sent from my Samsung..

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Dublins BIGGEST fan says "hopefully we get a few more matches, thats been very presumptious" Shlobbers you big dope, if you had any clue of the bandwagon you jump on when suits you would know your beloved Dubs are in a round robin kind of a thingy where they have matches against Mayo, Cavan and Roscommon over the next few weeks. Like she honestly is a SAP of the highest order 😣

Reactions: 23
Maybe but I don't think she would want to - it would effect her ability to drink and be a mad bastard.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t Quinn’s in Drumcondra supposed to be reopening? Slobbers will probably hold off and bring her there to really indoctrinate her into the GAA fandom 🙄 while posting a million throwbacks of herself

Reactions: 4
Dublins BIGGEST fan says "hopefully we get a few more matches, thats been very presumptious" Shlobbers you big dope, if you had any clue of the bandwagon you jump on when suits you would know your beloved Dubs are in a round robin kind of a thingy where they have matches against Mayo, Cavan and Roscommon over the next few weeks. Like she honestly is a SAP of the highest order 😣
Like everything she does, she genuinely doesn't have a breeze and just throws out generalisations.

Reactions: 10
So on one hand she wants to take baby to match for the memories yet on the other hand if she wants to enjoy the match she’ll go with all her friends and leave the baby at home. So will she not enjoy making memories with her child at the match? Or is ‘memories’ really just code for ‘Instagram content’?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So on one hand she wants to take baby to match for the memories yet on the other hand if she wants to enjoy the match she’ll go with all her friends and leave the baby at home. So will she not enjoy making memories with her child at the match? Or is ‘memories’ really just code for ‘Instagram content’?
I think it's a case if there's potential alcohol then she's definitely leaving the kid at home.However if no one reaches out to her and her dad is driving then she'll bring the child.

Alcohol is the priority, I feel like a lot of people probably realise she has an issue with it and feel uncomfortable asking her to go and then be subsequently filmed and put on her stories to 150000 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“I’m craving yoga today”
…..

She's such an attention seeker. If she were really a yogi she would have been doing it every day while she was away. You don't always need a mat and accessories, just some basic stretches.
---
Sean Casey gave his mother a Tesla for her birthday and all Shiv gives her mother is babysitting duties 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuine question... now please no one come at me. But why would you bring a baby to a match ??? I don't get it.
The baby will not benefit from being there.
You'd spend more time protecting their little ears from the noise and faffing about with ear defenders, baby bags etc etc.
I just don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Genuine question... now please no one come at me. But why would you bring a baby to a match ??? I don't get it.
You'd spend more time protecting their little ears from the noise and faffing about with ear defenders, baby bags etc etc.
I just don't get it.
She's also talking about bringing the baby to F1.

It's one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just don't get it.
100%...do not see the appeal of it either. Surely it wouldn't be a pleasant experience for a baby ..noise etc.
Match days are long & can be a dose of weather is bad. Really cannot see what benefit a baby would get from attending a match / large event. She's doing it for the throw backs.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.