Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question... now please no one come at me. But why would you bring a baby to a match ??? I don't get it.
The baby will not benefit from being there.
You'd spend more time protecting their little ears from the noise and faffing about with ear defenders, baby bags etc etc.
I just don't get it.
Was at a quarter final in croke park last year & someone had a small baby in hill16, place was rammed & they were very much being judged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Genuine question... now please no one come at me. But why would you bring a baby to a match ??? I don't get it.
You'd spend more time protecting their little ears from the noise and faffing about with ear defenders, baby bags etc etc.
I just don't get it.
I’ve friends who attend matches hail, rain or shine. Always have. When their baby came along, baby just went with them. Wrapped up with little ear defenders, but no big fanfare made and no major photo ops. It was such a big part of their lives that she automatically came with them.

However, Shiv is a bandwagon jumping session moth. She’s only interested in photo ops and appearing to be “cool”, despite the fact she’s the total opposite and actually more to be pitied than laughed at at this stage.

So, long story short, I don’t see why Shiv would other than to have a talking point? But some people might 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I just don't get it.
Purely for content and then throwback content for next year and beyond. That’s all it is. She even alluded to the fact she wouldn’t enjoy having the baby there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she say in her story today that she bought a sling at the start because she had decided that she would bring the baby everywhere with her? This is all part of her dream world - this fantasy about having a best friend who went everywhere with her - before the reality of a baby set in. She was completely clueless about what taking care of a baby meant before Cadhla was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she say in her story today that she bought a sling at the start because she had decided that she would bring the baby everywhere with her? This is all part of her dream world - this fantasy about having a best friend who went everywhere with her - before the reality of a baby set in. She was completely clueless about what taking care of a baby meant before Cadhla was born.
She said she bought the ear defenders when she was a couple of weeks old to take her everywhere. Which is even sadder.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baby was only an instagramable object.

Reactions: 13
I just don't get it.
Because she's the biggest Dublin fan that ever lived. Shure half the team (that she suspiciously never mentions by name) were in her class in college apparently.

I love how she then concluded that if she's going with her Dad AND he's driving she'll bring the baby.

But if there's even a hint that getting there could be tricky OR the option to go on the sesh on match day with her mates, she'll leave Casey at home with the sling and the ear defenders. Because that's just what Dublin's number 1 fan would do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
QUOTE="SIXTYNINEDUDES!, post: 19307066, member: 372002"]
Because she's the biggest Dublin fan that ever lived. Shure half the team (that she suspiciously never mentions by name) were in her class in college apparently.

I love how she then concluded that if she's going with her Dad AND he's driving she'll bring the baby.

But if there's even a hint that getting there could be tricky OR the option to go on the sesh on match day with her mates, she'll leave Casey at home with the sling and the ear defenders. Because that's just what Dublin's number 1 fan would do.
[/QUOTE]

I’m still shocked she hasn’t said some of the players give her the eye, I’m surprised non of them have had to stop mid match seeing big foot in crowd and have to run off for a Tommy tank.

• Haha

Who is Cadhla ?? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I’m still shocked she hasn’t said some of the players give her the eye, I’m surprised non of them have had to stop mid match seeing big foot in crowd and have to run off for a Tommy tank.
Mid match? These lads were in her class in college apparently. I'm surprised any of them managed to pass their degrees with all the time they spent in lectures furiously bashing one out over the sight of her big red noggin.

They were probably glad to have sport to fall back on.

• Haha
Hey girls, can someone send me a link to view her, been blocked a long time and forgot who she is 🤣

Reactions: 5
I just don't get it.
We wouldn’t. But most of us aren’t co parenting with a mate, and abuse grandparents for baby sitting duty weekly. Maybe dipshit sees she would be taking the piss that bit extra if she went to the match and asked them to baby sit AGAIN.

She has no choice.

But hey, living different and all that.
---
The absolute state of the gaff what a dirty clart she is a biohazard zone
Is Laura away? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my favourite Shiv ironies of all the Shiv ironies is when she calls out someone else for spreading misinformation. Genuinely tickles
me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
QUOTE="SIXTYNINEDUDES!, post: 19307066, member: 372002"]

[/QUOTE]

Now there's a good tip for Mayo if they meet Dublin in the final!
Pay for shivvers to attends & the Dubs won't be able to concentrate on the football whilst furiously wanking over their #1 supporter!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of my favourite Shiv ironies of all the Shiv ironies is when she calls out someone else for spreading misinformation. Genuinely tickles
me.
Yes! Wasn't one of her most recent gaffes running fucks up your knees or hips? Lots corrected her and she came back on to "clear up" what she said 🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
Yes! Wasn't one of her most recent gaffes running fucks up your knees or hips? Lots corrected her and she came back on to "clear up" what she said 🙈🙈
She was so cocky and patronising with it as well, stomping down the stairs in her Robocop glasses. Then soon backtracked when people who actually know what they’re talking about got involved and proved she’d done absolutely no research in to the bold claims she was making. Mortifying.

Reactions: 19
She'll be FULL of unsolicited advice for James Smith when he and his partner have their baby 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.