Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s giving… another person dropped out last minute and they had a place to fill as everything was paid for. They asked the agency if they had someone to fill in last min and Siobhan channeled her inner dub player and kicked Cabbage to daddy’s and went on the trip.

Because you know if she was invited all along she would have been talking about it non stop. Instead she just showed up 😂. She was defo an afterthought and a yea she will do person
Think you are spot on. Also, Shiv now deciding to get a stylist… I cannot WAIT!!!

Reactions: 20
She will put it down as work expenses. Office attire. Now she’s a once a week 10-3 er

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think you are spot on. Also, Shiv now deciding to get a stylist… I cannot WAIT!!!
Get out the popcorn and pull up a pew!!

The thing is, we’ll only hear about it if it goes well. If this individual recommends things that aren’t My Protein gear or jeans and a bodysuit, Shiv won’t know what to do and will run I’d say.

Edited to add: “goes well” by Shiv’s standards 😂

Reactions: 7
So the last intake of the furnace was a good while ago now so how is she supporting herself without an income? I know she's done the odd ad here and there but is she getting much from them?

Reactions: 11
The amount of freebies this dope gets is obscene. Surely this is all her agency hard at work because I can’t believe for a minute that a brand would look at her Insta and think “yeah, this will be good for business”

Reactions: 12
It's definitely lukewarm Prosecco! She'll drink anything she can get her hands on to be fair.

Reactions: 8
Can she not run 5k round the city on a normal day? If you want to race then great but she can’t be making a fuss about that surely

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.