Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to go back on ordering make up from Look Fantastic...I always forget Amazon for make up.
Just doing an order now, no word of a lie products I wanted are half price on amazon ( lots cheaper than LF) so they go stuff their influencer code!
They are half the price I got my mother an Elemis cleanser for Christmas was €90 on LF and €50 on Amazon

Reactions: 2
That top looks SO uncomfortable??
Like wearing control knickers on your whole top half?

Reactions: 12
When she says she’s ‘practising teaching’ is coco melon her only student and doesn’t have any words?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No baby coddle at all any more. Things must be frosty with Ned flanders. I'll never get why she lets us know she's there doing the yoga. I just find myself watching slobs darting eyes. Very warm looks she gives. No regrets.

Reactions: 9
That vacious stuff is horrible. The woman that owns that company Is as cheap, delusional and tacky as shiv.

Reactions: 6
I've always used LF for beauty products and used a discount code from an influencer that lives near me. She has her own make up studio, does master classes, etc. She works really hard and then Shiv gets a code for doing duck all.
Shiv is also wearing my favourite perfume. I hope she has an allergic reaction to it.
Lastly, I was beeped at yesterday. I have no idea who was in the car but I live in a small town so assumed it was someone I knew rather than a creep and I waved back before moving on with my day.

Reactions: 28
Jez the family content is overkill !!!
You have a sister .... you have a niece.... you have parents .... lucky bleeping you 🙄

She has probably seen her sister and niece this year the same amount of times as I've seen mine and we live in the same county.

She's pushing this family shite so much to convince us ( herself ) that she is happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rest assured, she's going to be hanging all weekend, and rocky road mam and I cant believe its not van Da will be left to deal with the fittest toddler in Ireland. An atrocious dose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do any of u wonder if shiv breaks down and has a DMC ever with anyone like maybe tonight with the sister about what she has been doing with life and relationships

Reactions: 8
Why the Wexford jersey, they are from Dublin!!! They barely go to Dublin matches.Jaysus I’d say the locals are saying here’s the blow ins down to their caravan 😂

Reactions: 21
Do any of u wonder if shiv breaks down and has a DMC ever with anyone like maybe tonight with the sister about what she has been doing with life and relationships
I don't think she has that level of vulnerability in her. Her way will always be the right way no matter what.

She's an extremely difficult human.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think so. Everything is internalised, that’s why she is so bitter

Reactions: 14
One thing I find absolutely crazy every time is how much the family seem to drink ? Like herself has two glasses in front of her at dinner, any time they're together it seems to be all around drinking?

Reactions: 25
BTW i know people of her type and they are all horrible in this day in age.

They see a vulnerability in someone and instead of putting and arm around them they will view it as a weakness try to exploit it.

Also....

Shiv with the two drinks in front of her. Honestly she has her child with her and she is at that probably thinking "it never done me any harm" being around drunk adults.

It definitely did you unaware dose. You're just two stupid to realise it. It was acceptable socially 20 years ago but shouldn't be now. The lifelong impacts of children being around alcoholic parents is huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Free jugs of dilute is enough to make her move out of Dublin…she lives in an absolute bubble, patronising, “oh aren’t ye so cute in the country with your free jugs of dilute” 🙄😳 discovered country life now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.