Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t need a bra because you have fake tits, not because of the Ali Express tat your shilling 😄

There is a MASSIVE difference in that video versus the one of her getting into the hot tub the other day 😂🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You can do a 5k in a parkrun on a Saturday morning ffs😂😂

And she calls herself a PrOHfessihivnal AthLete
---
Haha absolutely eye bleeping herself with that top on
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she actually is thinking the onlyfans route just because she is certain she is hot and likes easy cash.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she actually is thinking the onlyfans route just because she is certain she is hot and likes easy cash.
I’m sorry but Who the duck would pay to watch a woman who pushed a baby out her vagina 8 months ago strum her flaps? When there are teenagers with Onlyfans 😂😂

She can’t even put her podcast behind a paywall because no one will listen to it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but Who the duck would pay to watch a woman who pushed a baby out her vagina 8 months ago strum her flaps? When there are teenagers with Onlyfans 😂😂

She can’t even put her podcast behind a paywall because no one will listen to it 😂.
Can you imagine, she’s so lazy she’d never get anything done. She’d have to rent an airbnb 9-5 to go take some photos cause she can’t get time to take any photos in her own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to go back on ordering make up from Look Fantastic...I always forget Amazon for make up.
Just doing an order now, no word of a lie products I wanted are half price on amazon ( lots cheaper than LF) so they go stuff their influencer code!

Reactions: 13
Just to go back on ordering make up from Look Fantastic...I always forget Amazon for make up.
Just doing an order now, no word of a lie products I wanted are half price on amazon ( lots cheaper than LF) so they go stuff their influencer code!
I wouldn’t personally order anything that’s going on my face or body from Amazon. It’s not what it used to be and there’s been a huge increase in people receiving fakes, even when they’ve ordered from legitimate sellers. There’s one centralized warehouse now so it’s not coming from a specific external seller it’s just grabbed from a shelf.
look it up. Be very very careful.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t personally order anything that’s going on my face or body from Amazon. It’s not what it used to be and there’s been a huge increase in people receiving fakes, even when they’ve ordered from legitimate sellers. There’s one centralized warehouse now so it’s not coming from a specific external seller it’s just grabbed from a shelf.
look it up. Be very very careful.
There's a site called All Beauty that has really good discounts on brand name beauty and perfume!

Reactions: 3
She really wanted to be at the style awards last night. Not a hope she will ever get an invite to that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.